WTF

rawfish

fuck i'm pissed! This is the trip that I start to plan in July and get all the logistics figured out. I hardly take time off of work and this seasonal trip is the only one that I mark down on the work calender.

Sk8phreak88

I'm not too bummed I didn't make the trade. It was originally for an 03 MXZ800X... Now I've got a guy that is looking for a straight trade for his 02 honda civic EX. 100k of old man driven miles with a book value of 2.5 times the sled.

I'll work my way up to Aj style car flipping. You just wait and see! haha.

Neverscared

I'm almost happy I didn't get to buy the sled I wanted.

On a positive note I already replaced the gun I sold to buy that sled.

So at least I'm not sitting with something useless in the garage.
What gun was it and what did you replace it with?

XS

Sahara Sean all up in you
We have 68 inches up at Mt. Baker. You people just live in the wrong part of the country.

Troy S

Regional Leader
What gun was it and what did you replace it with?
I sold an sd40 and replaced it with the same gun. I sold it for what I knew I could replace it for.

Shitty thing was by the time I sold it the sled was sold. Or at least at the time it was shitty since I thought we'd have snow.

Now that we don't I'm glad I'm not sitting on a sled that I can't use. If we get snow I might look again but at this point I'm thinking I'll wait till spring/summer and have what I want for less money and be set for next year.

rawfish

60 on thanks giving and now 50 on Christmas!? This is some weird weather.

The foretasted harsh winter seems to be a bust but I was reading some weather sites and some say that sometimes before a extream shift it can be the opposite. Hope they are right and Jan and Feb breaks loose!

XS

Sahara Sean all up in you
That's what they are saying about the PNW. The mountains are getting snow, but that is just because of their altitude. But I'm still hearing that Feb is going to be nut shrinking cold.