WTB: Roller

Discussion in 'Minnesota' started by CircleLT1, Oct 11, 2009.

Help Support RICEKILLER.COM Forums by donating:

1. Oct 11, 2009 #1

CircleLT1

CircleLT1

CircleLT1

Ahh! 110 fumes :)

Looking for a 4th gen z28/ss roller chassis (preferrably a 93-97).

Can be no motor/trans or a complete car with a blown motor.

Pm me if you have something or know of anyone.

Otherwise, im also looking for right front suspension parts, front fenders, hood ect. Tell me what you have.

Crashed my 94 teal z28 at elko lastnight, and need parts asap.

2. Oct 13, 2009 #2

1QUICK4

1QUICK4

1QUICK4

Drives in circles

Damn dude, how bad is the damage?

3. Oct 13, 2009 #3

CircleLT1

CircleLT1

CircleLT1

Ahh! 110 fumes :)

Guthmiller was out there in a c4 corvette with M/T's et drags, and in the regular specs in my green camaro (i left the maroon one at home) i ran around him on the outside and beat him and went on to take my 6th win of the season. But during my first round i lost my brake fluid resv. cap. So i finished the regulars and won with my car smoking out the hood.

Then as a temporary fix i took a coolant cap off of another car and used it on my brake fluid resv. (it was the correct size). Then i went back out for outlaws to go for a 7th win since it was the last event.

But in the very first round of outlaws, i went up against guthmiller's corvette again, and again i ran around him on the outside but going into turn 3 i was 2 lengths or so ahead of him and he drifted up into my lane so when i went to tap the brakes going into 3 the brake pedal went to the floor and i basically took 3&4 full bore and made it about halfway through 4 before slamming the wall with my right front at 55-60mph.

I need complete right front suspension, right front fender, my hood is buckled, new front bumper cover (actual bumper barely got bent at the end), the right rear quarter-panel got pushed in pretty good, ruined 2 of my 5-star z28 wheels that i had borrow from my maroon car for the night, some of the metal at the very right front of the motor area by the battery got crinkled.

THANKFULLY the subframe & horns are untouched. The right front lower control-arm absorbed A LOT of the impact as its the most badly damaged part on the car. Radiator was unharmed amazingly.

So if i can get most of this done myself in my garage, and then maybe have a shop fix the rear quarter, then im probably looking at $1000-1200 worth of repairs&parts.

Although i was pretty happy at the fact that i beat a corvette on m/t's on the outside lane with the slower of my two camaros (its still fast but not quite up to par with the maroon 1 yet).