What Mustangs Have You Owned?

yefferys50

I'm a little late to updating but I recently, well October of last year, bought a Vortech'd 97 Cobra. This makes the 5th Mustang I've owned.

the car guy

Owned 4:

90' LX 5.0L notch
89' Saleen #89-030 (97-point car)
70' Grabber Blue Mach 1 (never ran)
86' Mustang SVO (hard to keep running due to parts obsolescence)

Anonymous

whabooosh
let me guess your Cobra slithered into the eyes of the local county mounties and they eye ball it with jealousy because they can only dream of having something as fast?

just joking LOL!! love the car looks clean, not into the bright firey yellow but I would still drive it if I had to :)
LOL yeah I guess you could say that. I remember my first time being pulled over by the house when I was 19 yrs old in that car (23 now), the officer was a blonde woman, Ms. Hawtsauce, just ran my plate cause she thought I ran a stop sign.. it was really just a yield sign. To me she was a newb in the area, never seen her before, but brought back my license and said "oh by the way, NICE CAR!! =]".. shook my head and drove away. The color of that car and getting hassled by the LEO's is ridiculous. Haven't been pulled over in quite a while thankfully.
Mounties? :?
The mouties with the Mount Me hats.
That cobra is nice.
Thank you sir.:twisted:

ocean

Only mustang I've ever owned is my current 04 SY Cobra. Has a few mods putting it at 500+hp depending on tunes..plan in the future to yank the motor and transmission and throw a tedsid race block in, tremec600 tranny and twin turbos. Hoping to make 1300+hp, pretty stoked. Car is a garage queen and rarely gets pulled out, too much unwanted attention. Been a fun 4 years in the car and hope to see many more in it.

I've seen that car a lot.

MaupinPhoto

First and only Mustang I've owned was a new 1970 Fastback, dark metallic green with dark green interior, 351 Cleveland with Hurst 4-spd, 390 Traction Lok rear, heavy duty suspension and cooling, no air, tinted windows, and 8 track stereo, baby!

I got lots of tickets in that car. Factory rated at 300 HP, yeah, right...

Best race was a 440 Charger. He pulled me a half car on the big end (of Ferguson Road). In 1970, every stop light was the start of a drag race.

By the way, it cost $3351 off the showroom floor. I put $500 down and paid $90 a month for three years.

nfrs2k

Had an 06 gt for a little over a year cause I was too poor for a GT500 back then. G/f bitched about it. Dumped g/f and traded it for 08 Trailblazer SS.

Big John

My 1968 Coupe

growing up in a mustang family:

2- 1966
1- 1968
1- 1969

took 8 years off from the resto world.. started on my current stang Last April...

3.55 traction lok replaces the stock RAR

400 hp 351w swap with 150 N2O Cheater system

sorry for the arrows, edited that pic to show some points of fab work i wanted done for some custom bracket work...

frakkin toaster

...pop the hood!
ive got a 99...only one ive ever owned.

looking to sell it cause the wife says i have too many cars...after picking up my latest dd.

mmadden55

Pontiac Pilot
growing up in a mustang family:

2- 1966
1- 1968
1- 1969

took 8 years off from the resto world.. started on my current stang Last April...

3.55 traction lok replaces the stock RAR

400 hp 351w swap with 150 N2O Cheater system

sorry for the arrows, edited that pic to show some points of fab work i wanted done for some custom bracket work...
That is a very nice classic Stang, nicer 68 than my friend had in 72:lmao:

What kind of AC ompressor is that? And looks like a DUI distributor in there.

Big John

That is a very nice classic Stang, nicer 68 than my friend had in 72:lmao:

What kind of AC ompressor is that? And looks like a DUI distributor in there.
its just some aftermarket system installed from classic auto air. but everyone sells them.. simple system but super cold. the HEI style Dist was in the old engine.. MSD billet with a blaster coil and a Street Fire DC box is ready to go in when the engine does. of course all new fuel system, subframe conectors, etc is scheduled.... the paint is "so so" to me... once the mods are complete, this fall the Stang will go in for a "real" paint job... its ok now, just going to the "show" job once all these mods are complete... no way im working around a $7k paint job... hell no....