What Mustangs Have You Owned?

94Gt5.0

Like the title says, what/how many stangs have you had? If your like most of us, its more than 1 lol.

Ive had:
1994 Mustang Gt(1st car, still have it!:cool: )
2001 Mustang Gt(sold)
2004 Mach 1(sold)

droptopfpm

Rollin' in the 5.0
83 gt stripped and sold
85 lx 5.0 free car stripped and scrapped
86 gt vert stripped and sold
87 gt hatch wrecked
93 lx 4cyl (5.0 swap and current)

grinner

grinnerhester.com
I went through a stint in life where I refused to pay more than 300 bucks for a car. I did not register these cars, just left em where they dies.
I had an 84 Mustang LX that I left in the Burger King Drive though in Sherman TX.
I rolled up on one knockin cilynder and lots of smoke when the manager opened the window with a snooty "sir, you have to turn your car off as you wait. We can't breath in here!" I casually eplxained I understood but the car would never start again if I turned it off. He insisted so I obliged and walked back to work with him screamin "heeey you cant leave thiws POS here! I'm callin the cops!"
lol
he prolly shoud have called a tow truck.

Caleb Hill

THE COBRA HUNTER
2 88 5.0 5spds hatch and gtboth 347"s on 150 shot and 175 shot
90 notch 5.0 5spd 331 stroker 200 shot
92 gt 331 5spd w vortech s-trim 8lbs
89 lx 408 windsor twin t-66"s t56 6spd
91 hatch 347 5spd

Last edited:

800Phelps

grandstang
I went through a stint in life where I refused to pay more than 300 bucks for a car. I did not register these cars, just left em where they dies.
I had an 84 Mustang LX that I left in the Burger King Drive though in Sherman TX.
I rolled up on one knockin cilynder and lots of smoke when the manager opened the window with a snooty "sir, you have to turn your car off as you wait. We can't breath in here!" I casually eplxained I understood but the car would never start again if I turned it off. He insisted so I obliged and walked back to work with him screamin "heeey you cant leave thiws POS here! I'm callin the cops!"
lol
he prolly shoud have called a tow truck.
i want to call bs, but if the story is true:hail: that's kick ass!:lmao:

JTsStang

I've only owned the two I have now. But, my first car was a 72 ford ranchero with a 351w built to the T by me and my fother. I was 16 and really that was way to much car for me. My mom and dad found some beer cans behind the seat and my dad took it away. Boy, I was heartbroke. That car is way long gone, my dad sold it and bought him a 32v dodge cummins turbo'd. We just finished up putting the fast fuel system in it with twin 70mm garret turbos. 25+psi