Welcome Xtreme Collision in Addison/Plano to RKC!

J

Jared

http://www.xtremecollision.com/

RKC is happy to welcome Xtreme Collision to the site! Xtreme has signed on for two years! With their two massive facilities in Addison and Plano, Xtreme can handle any paint & body needs you could possibly have! Insurance claims, custom work, PDR, hoods and more can all be done here easily, and professionally!

A member of Xtreme Collision will be here on RKC to take your questions, PM's, and offer advice to any questions you could have.

You can reach them at 972-233-0207 to arrange a appointment for a free quote! To kick off the sponsorship, I am giving the shop my camaro for several days to repair the normal wear & tear of driving the car on public roads over the last year (it was painted in June 08 by a previous sponsor) and also fix a $1100 dent I put into the car being careless last week at the Murphy Meet @ Sonic. Xtreme knows you guys will be looking my car over to get a first hand look at their work, so expect to see top notch quality!

Again, I am very excited to bring on this very large, and very reputable paint & body company to RKC. Welcome! :thumbsup:

Darkside

To bad.. no one on this site has insurance.. Most on this site if they did have insurance would keep the money and drive the shit all fucked up.. Hope you didn't give Jared to much $$ to be on a kiddie site.. :lmao:

Malu59RT

Site Owner
Xtreme in Plano repaired my Lexus after a small wreck last year. They are highly recommended by Park Place Lexus for their quality paint & body repair.

Blownsvt

Original RKC MN Member
To kick off the sponsorship, I am giving the shop my camaro for several days to repair the normal wear & tear of driving the car on public roads over the last year (it was painted in June 08 by a previous sponsor) and also fix a $1100 dent I put into the car being careless last week at the Murphy Meet @ Sonic.
thats one way of saying it i guess :lol:

Welcome to RKC Xtreme.

Darkside

Is this the same Xtreme that f'd up Hollywoods '68 Shelby? I know, I know.... Who cares as they're hooking up Jared for wrecking his car at Sonic.

Killermaro

King Retard of Stupid
^is that the chick from hooters

Oh and is the shop owners name Derek. If so I know him personally. We were friends and I've heard he does great work.

icemanrld19

Im telling you guys I can vouch for the guys in addison. They are right down the road from me and they do AMAZING work. Top notch stuff

Pete137

Welcome! I'm anxious to see the outcome of your car Jared. If I like what I see, they can expect some business from me. :thumbsup: