Welcome our newbs!

Topher

Like welcoming the new guys? Just click here!

We now have a page that shows all our new members as they register! Check out their posts, their profiles, their pictures, leave them a visitor/friend comment, and make them feel at home!

Last edited:

Euromestic

Nooobeee!

Hi Guys

I've been following for a while now. Decided to jump in. I will be at the Minnesota Lino Lakes meet tomorrow.:yep:

bigmac

hi all,,my name is Steve,,was told about this site by my son,,
i have a 66 chevelle ss,,real 138 car,,but not stock,,raced at us30 dragstrip in indiana in the 70s and 80s,,still running the streets with it,,gonna hit a couple tracks this summer,,living in wis now,,hope to get to know some folks,,maybe learn something new,,,,see ya

BlackMagnum123

hi all,,my name is Steve,,was told about this site by my son,,
i have a 66 chevelle ss,,real 138 car,,but not stock,,raced at us30 dragstrip in indiana in the 70s and 80s,,still running the streets with it,,gonna hit a couple tracks this summer,,living in wis now,,hope to get to know some folks,,maybe learn something new,,,,see ya
nice!!! when i was a kid i did a frame off resto. on a real 67' ss with my grandpa it was tha 100,000th one off of tha kansas line and he just sold it due to money problems.... man i loved that car.....

Kayla

:stirstirstir:
I'm the newbie moderator now :) If you guys need anything just PM me and I'd be happy to help. :thumbsup:

slimjimminy

just found the site. a friend of mine told me to come to see if i could get some help with my ideas. i'm goin to lincoln tech for automotive obviously, and i've always loved working on cars. my car right now is slow as anything and i would like to change that but i can't find the parts anywhere. i have a 1993 subaru legacy wagon AWD with a 2.1 boxer engine. if anyone can help please do

fatchuckyd

Hey guys, quad4 nut here from Hagerstown MD and I'm a race enthusiast but I like to keep it mostly leagel also enjoy a good meet but hell I haven't been to one of those in years.

HoumBoy

glad to join RKC

came across a video on youtube from jared guynes. the way he described this website, it sounded like everything ive wanted from a car forum and community. as long as i can remmember ive loved all kinds of cars, domestics and imports and its always been hard to find people in my local community that agree with me. so hopefully i can find that here. thanks!

CheV8Y454

Hey everyone! My name is kendall. Im from Hobbs, NM. I have a passion for cars. My favorite car would be the Corvette and Im excited to be on the forum!

Jaime

Im jaime (spanish for James) and I am a car guy...and oops...just relized I forgot to post my welcome thread, drat...*runs off to post thread quickly*

TOTAL NEWWWB

Used to be 03NISMOSpecV, Hardly ever posted on here, Created a new profile. Been an on/off member since the good ol' days back at denny's off broadway.

Live in rockwall, and about to gradumatate kollege in may! I's sooo excited!

ANYWHO...sold my nissan (sentra spec v duuuh) and got an 08 mazdaspeed 3 grand touring last summer. Love it, except torque in fwd = traction ftl. as you can see by my pitiful 1/8 mile numbers.

ANYWHOS i can has troll threads now? kthankxbye

tsimyang

scion_vet

Wussup y'all i'm TSIM rolling in a 07 scion tc no major set up just lil here and there would like to get out and see what's out , here in Minnesota