Vipper crew <---get in here

ModdedVPR

I am not local to DFW yet. I will be moving to Las Colinas in about 2 months or so. I got a new job out there. Never lived in Texas before. So where do all the cars meet up at?

ModdedVPR

Here is a pic. I got the stock rims put back on. I will put more pictures up later. Now the question is do I black them out? I think so.

I will be selling the Startech rims. They have P Zero's 275/30/19 front and 345/25/20 in rear. About 75% tread left. The right front rim has a real slight curb rash. You really have to look for it though. I can't sell these until i get the stock rims powder coated though.

Dr. Hollywood

The Original
The big meet is on Monday's in Frisco...about 20 mins. from Las Colinas. You have the older TT kit. Should be good for 900rwhp...depending on how RSI tuned it. RSI doesn't install the aluminum flywheel anymore due to the fact they don't last on a boosted application. RSI flat refused to put one on mine that is there now. They recommend the stocker for durability. Call RSI and talk to Jason. He will be able to give you all the details on your car. The new TT set-ups look like this and good luck with your relocation.

ModdedVPR

I do like the new style kit. I can't seemy self paying for a new kit, when this one is working so well. Maybe i should just get the pipes powder coated black.

Damn this shit is expensive!!

Slow 6

ModdedVPR said:
I do like the new style kit. I can't seemy self paying for a new kit, when this one is working so well. Maybe i should just get the pipes powder coated black.

Damn this shit is expensive!!

You own a viper everything is expensive, have you checked to see how much tires are yet LOL?

96gts

I dont give a F*CK! I have to keep it real for my
ModdedVPR said:
Here is a pic. I got the stock rims put back on. I will put more pictures up later. Now the question is do I black them out? I think so.

I will be selling the Startech rims. They have P Zero's 275/30/19 front and 345/25/20 in rear. About 75% tread left. The right front rim has a real slight curb rash. You really have to look for it though. I can't sell these until i get the stock rims powder coated though.

Are you selling or did you sell the startech wheels?

Focus2069

hllywood said:
The big meet is on Monday's in Frisco...about 20 mins. from Las Colinas. You have the older TT kit. Should be good for 900rwhp...depending on how RSI tuned it. RSI doesn't install the aluminum flywheel anymore due to the fact they don't last on a boosted application. RSI flat refused to put one on mine that is there now. They recommend the stocker for durability. Call RSI and talk to Jason. He will be able to give you all the details on your car. The new TT set-ups look like this and good luck with your relocation.

make that picture bigger please....

damn i hate missing 6 more cylinders.........