Vipper crew <---get in here

ModdedVPR

I just got my first Vipper. :twisted:

Pictures are coming, but for now here are the specs.

2004 Viper srt/10
RSI sr twin turbo kit

Twin Ball Bearing Turbos Oiled and Water Cooled

Twin Adjustable Wastegates
Dual Blow Off Valves
Custom Designed Aluminum Intercooler
Custon Silicone Hoses
RSI Custom Fuel System: High volume Fuel Pump Fuel Pressure Regulator RSI Custom Fuel Rails Properly Sized Fuel Injectors Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Lines Aeroquip Hose Fittings
Air induction with K&N Filters
Stainless Steel Braided Oil and Water Lines
RSI Billet Throttle Body
RSI 1.75 inch Stainless Steel Turbo Headers
3 inch Stainless Steel Exhaust, High Flow Cats
522 Stroker Crankshaft
Dished JE Pistons and JE Rings
Manley Lightweight Pro Series Rods with ARP Bolts
Coated Rod Bearings
Coated Main Bearings
RSI Ported and Polished Cylinder Heads: 2.02 Intake, 1.60 Exhaust Stainless Steel Valves Full Bronze Guides Heavy Duty Valve Springs Custom Ground Camshaft
1.7 T&D Roller Rockers with Hardened Pushrods
Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel

Startech rims 19" in front and 20" in back

I am new to the forums, so how do I host pictures here?

Dr. Hollywood

The Original
What's your name? Who did you buy it from? What color is it? What size turbos? You're not the only RSI TT Viper on this forum. :D It looks like you posted that straight from RSI's website. FYI-RSI doesn't install the aluminum flywheel on the stroker/TT cars. Mine is there now, getting the 522. I had the bolt-on TT kit, but it wasn't enough to compete with some cars on this forum. Good luck.

willieswonka06

Custom User Title
upload to www.imageshack.us and then post the link to message board and forums

me personally i call bull shit hahaha looks like u just copied nad pasted all that from some where. but show some pics prove me wrong :D

986ci's

Kelly has good questions and knows RSI well so add some personality to your post other than cuting and pasting info

ModdedVPR

Pics and more details to come. I am at work right now so time on the site is limited. I bought it with the parts on there. Yes it was a copy paste from what the guy sent me. So is the flywheel not possible, or just extra to the kit. He has all the reciepts and its on there.

Kind ascared to say the name because you will probalby all know the guy. I would rather not know how the car has been treated. :) Kinda like asking who was the last guy your girl fucked..you know what i mean???

Slow Five-O

too quick
lol i hear ya.

look at all you haters jumping on this guy for just posting up... ya'll are feeling threarened! cause another fast car is coming aboard! LOL!

welcome man... we've got 3 vipers here that are regular posters... hope you stick around to make it 4. :cool:

willieswonka06

Custom User Title
im not threatened. i bet i was running 1.6-1.7 60 foots last night. when i start spraying in like a month it would be pointless to race a burn out king viper lol

986ci's

The aluminum flywheel is possible just not recomended for that set-up, what color combo is your ride and also are you local to DFW, just curious to see if you will be going the fun on Monday nights

Ron C

The BDJ's car was out there last night. He sold it to another guy, and I guess he did a little bit more work to it. Either way I'm glad to see that car back out.

ModdedVPR

986ci's said:
The aluminum flywheel is possible just not recomended for that set-up, what color combo is your ride and also are you local to DFW, just curious to see if you will be going the fun on Monday nights
So should I have the flywheel replaced with the stock one, or which one? I don't want that shit breaking!!! It is a black/black combo. All body work is stock, and I am putting the stock wheels back on it to.

I think I might just black out the stock rims. Thoughts? I don't want the car to stand out like its anything special.

ModdedVPR

Like Ron C has that under his screen name. Is that for your post rankings? I was looking at the user groups for hte site, but none are there. So i wasn't sure what that was all about.

986ci's

Replacing the flywheel is an option but I would call RSI and give them all the details, would depend on your power level and how you drive the car and if you use the power alot. What wheels do you have know the had a couple different tock whel through the years, might hit up Topline powder coating for a qoute to black them out right

986ci's

Replacing the flywheel is an option but I would call RSI and give them all the details, would depend on your power level and how you drive the car and if you use the power alot. What wheels do you have know the had a couple different stock wheels through the years, might hit up Topline powder coating for a qoute to black them out right

ModdedVPR

Supposedly it can hit ~800 at 7 PSI. It is currently holding 5.5 psi when I test drove it. I have not seen a recent dyno slip. This is the highest horse power car i have ever driven. it is going to take a few months to get used to it for sure.