Update on my bronco

BURNSURVIVOR725

Petrol engineer failure
early in october i bulled the top off for the cooler weather

then 10 days later it suffered a catastrophic transmission failure due to my shenanigans.

getting pulled home by the chevy i had to go rescue

thats how ATF is supposed to look like right? you could stir it with a magnet.

i was told by my neighbor who is an automotive teacher the bigger chunks are whats left of the planetary gears

so there it sat until i could get the money around to fix it, then it took a month to track down an E4OD with a 12 pin valve body connector. my dad tracked one down in kokomo so he met me in indy this weekend to give it to me

it came out of a '91 F150 with 90,000 miles on it. the red tag on the bell is a jasper rebuild tag. hopefully its a recent rebuild, i need to call JET and see if they can give me any info on it.

as long as i get the few parts i need by friday morning me and a bunch of friends are going to put it in this weekend. im excited to get it rolling again.

NIGHTSHADE

Favorite body style bronco. Got any plans for it after the trans or are you just just play with it as is?

BURNSURVIVOR725

Petrol engineer failure
Favorite body style bronco. Got any plans for it after the trans or are you just just play with it as is?
Im going to enjoy it for a few weeks then try and sell it to put towards my education. if i cant sell it i will either try and trade it for a dual sport bike or just keep it. its a lot of fun but i cant really afford to feed it all the time.

Nice man! Good luck with your plans!
Thanks!

BURNSURVIVOR725

Petrol engineer failure
have had quite a few unforeseen setbacks getting it back together but its very close to being done. it moved under its own power tonight for the first time in 6 months. it would have been drivable tonight but a rear steel brake line let go. luckily it failed while stationary in my garage instead of while going down the road.