ULTRA High-Res Panoramic Shot of Winstar Classic Car Show

J

Jared

I made this in Photoshop CS4 with 6 photos I shot with my D70S from the 8th floor of a hotel about a 1/4 mile away. Enjoy.

Click the yellow bar at the top to see the ENTIRE thing. And this was early, alot more cars rolled in after this pic was taken. Truly an amazing show!

Look around in there. See any RKC members? I do!

Last edited by a moderator:

hi5ingmf

I made this in Photoshop CS4 with 6 photos I shot with my D70S from the 8th floor of a hotel about a 1/4 mile away. Enjoy.

Click the yellow bar at the top to see the ENTIRE thing. And this was early, alot more cars rolled in after this pic was taken. Truly an amazing show!

I see notzing

avsp

L 344 R 492
no pic, no yellow bar.
if i clip the url in the img tags into a fresh tab i get
"Error: exceeded maximum number of unique IP addresses for this download ticket."

Last edited:

johnAWD

Cheese Wedge Hat

Nothing to view.

J

Jared

Hrm, I see it but maybe i am the only one.

Its 5 megs, so dont bother trying if you are on a mobile device, I am sure it wont work.

I will look to host it on another site. Most sites I know would reduce the size, which defeats the purpose of a pic thats 4000 pixels wide.

avsp

L 344 R 492
Hrm, I see it but maybe i am the only one.

Its 5 megs, so dont bother trying if you are on a mobile device, I am sure it wont work.

I will look to host it on another site. Most sites I know would reduce the size, which defeats the purpose of a pic thats 4000 pixels wide.
if i clip the url in the img tags into a fresh tab i get
"Error: exceeded maximum number of unique IP addresses for this download ticket."

IF that err msg is accurate try rehosting it there
or
possibly putting it on here directly
or
pay a hosting site tor a 4k pixel wide image
or
give up
or
summat

Last edited:
J

Jared

This one is WAY too small.

The one I want ya'll to see it 6500pixels wide...

avsp

L 344 R 492
Still an impressive 'stich' if that the right term

Are the three pick ups on the road in the foreground an artifact of the stiching process?

avsp

L 344 R 492
blimey!

where it a lil more crowded you could play where's waldo
plus it'd be like Glasto on tarmac.

plus the 3 pick-ups are deffo the same, ..., or the worlds most anal triplets

i'm so tempted to count the cars & ppl to see if any vehicles drove themselves there ;)
(yeah! i know, ..., 'trailers' etc)

well done

Last edited:

David21

SLOW
I almost went to this, but instead went to the show supporting the troops in Corinth. Even Ms. Texas came out.