Traded riced cobalt in. Got 2 new Fords

CC08

The Emblems are Gone!
Idk if anyone remembers me, but the admin should at least. Oh and before anyone says anything about the mustang the sideskirts came like that when i bought it and are bondoed onto the car i can't change them. it had ricer tails and cobra badges I fixed that right away, and it came with the cobra rims.

Traded balt in in March. Got 2 new cars. A 2013 Focus ST, and a 96 Mustang GT.

Focus ST mods: intake filter, Ford Racing exhaust, tinted tails, plasti dipped rims and hood, painted calipers, vinyl roof. Waiting for Ford Racing to release their tune.

Mustang: CAI, roll bar, blacked out headlight covers, tinted tails with sequencial lights, chrome engine caps. Planning to get Super 44 flowmaster exhaust, and probably headers and h pipe. Mustang is just my car show car so I'm not gonna put lots of go fast stuff into it. Focus blows my mustang out of the water anyway so that's my fast car.

1QUICK4

Drives in circles
At least you traded up

Looks like the guy tearing you a new A-hole last time you were on here is the Ricer now

pyroinsa

That Focus is badass! Fswerks, focuspower and a few others already have tunes for the ST, just so you know. That Mustang though, needs some work for sure! That wheelgap man, is it lifted?

CC08

The Emblems are Gone!
That Focus is badass! Fswerks, focuspower and a few others already have tunes for the ST, just so you know. That Mustang though, needs some work for sure! That wheelgap man, is it lifted?
lol no stock ride hight. once i can save some money over the winter i can put some more work into my cars. well mainly the mustang im pretty much done modding the st other than getting a tune. prob ford racing tune tho to keep warranty