Time for a meet

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
We have dicked around long enough and it will be getting cooler soon, so lets get something going.

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
Will do. Im messaging shorty(bullet13) right now. He goes to cars and coffee in OKC. If nothing else, if we can have a bigger meet, may just have it OKC. Although I do like keeping it local due to the roads and businesses being more friendly.

Last edited:

bullet13

I talked to a place in Davis and got permission to have it there. Let's get a date set up and I will let them know and also get the word out to a few people.

bullet13

Looks like we finally have it set up. The meet will be September 22nd at the boomarang diner in Pauls Valley. They have 2 parking lots for us to use behind the diner and some of it is covered. I am meeting with the owner this Friday to talk more about it.

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
yeah brandon is 45 minutes from me then it's another hour and 45 minutes from there. idk if i trust the supra enough. haha. plus i know that after all of that, no way would i want to make the trip back.

gomer3g

i would love to go, finally got my car fixed up and drivable. but i cant drive it because i got hurt at work and messed up my left knee really badly.

gomer3g

ya, i know. but i aint lying. you can ask night throne. i found out that i tore my mcl. they are going to see how it is in 3 more weeks. i will be starting pt in a few days. if my knee is still bad then we will be discussing the possibilities of surgery.