Thursday Night TxStVanWilder meet hosted by New Image Autosports

Brett

You know, sir ...
Aaaaaand this is why I don't admit any association to Tech outside of Lubbock. :bullshit:

Ike Turner

Aaaaaand this is why I don't admit any association to Tech outside of Lubbock. :bullshit:
See, some people think that you are a goof, a big dumb kid, a Doof if you will.

But I can see that you are growing smarter by the day. Cumulative, like decay.

JKD

Retired Asshole.
See, some people think that you are a goof, a big dumb kid, a Doof if you will.

But I can see that you are growing smarter by the day. Cumulative, like decay.
Dumb? Most certainly not, but he rarely misses an opportunity to try and flex his intellectual muscle in a condecending tone when he's sitting behind a keyboard. I can't decide if he's coming out of his formerly very shy shell developing his own brand of humor, or he really is turning into this egotiscal jerk he presents himself to be. I hope it's all an act for online entertainment, he used to be such a nice kid. Such a shame.

Brett

You know, sir ...
Dumb? Most certainly not, but he rarely misses an opportunity to try and flex his intellectual muscle in a condecending tone when he's sitting behind a keyboard. I can't decide if he's coming out of his formerly very shy shell developing his own brand of humor, or he really is turning into this egotiscal jerk he presents himself to be. I hope it's all an act for online entertainment, he used to be such a nice kid. Such a shame.
Awww, shucks. You do care. :oops:

JKD

Retired Asshole.
Awww, shucks. You do care. :oops:
All internet nonsense aside, I do care. :thumbsup:(Not that you do of course, but thats ok)

I try think the best of people, but like you, I'm sometimes abit jaded. Society is in the shitter and people seem to do their best at trying to be disappointing. It's too easy to get drug into the worlds negativity, I'm doing my best to drag myself out of it by keeping it lighthearted these days. :)

Danger Ranger

trying not to be so fat
All internet nonsense aside, I do care. :thumbsup:(Not that you do of course, but thats ok)

I try think the best of people, but like you, I'm sometimes abit jaded. Society is in the shitter and people seem to do their best at trying to be disappointing. It's too easy to get drug into the worlds negativity, I'm doing my best to drag myself out of it by keeping it lighthearted these days. :)
and a fine job your doing, sir