Thursday Night TxStVanWilder meet hosted by New Image Autosports

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
you also forgot to mention that the guys From NOS Energy Drinks will be there and samir will have his stores door open for everyone to look at all of his cool shit.

this is your meet so why dont you post about this shit so people know about it?

JKD

Retired Asshole.
hell yea!! bout time someone took over this meet and did it some good...that aids infested skinny fuck stick cant run a damn meet to save his life

oh wait...sorry will!! :angel:
I was going to rep that until you apologized you pussy.

everyone said you were providing alcohol. so what, now you're going back on your promises? aren't you the designated rkc alcoholic? and im sure you'll be at the meet drunk, swerving and running into curbs and shit. so wtf man. WHERE IS THE ALCOHOL?!
He said he would provide drinks at a bar for anyone of legal drinking age. It's an after party for the grown ups. How old are you again Will? Oh wait...:lmao:

TxStVanWilder

Thumbs up, let's do this!
See Will this is how you're supposed to do it... You bring in the old RKC with some of the new RKC so that the word can get out and the meet will thrive....

Having the resources and knowhow > posting an event as many times as you can all over the interwebs

it'll be good to see some old faces out there that haven't been around in a while and it'll be nice to pit some names to new faces.. I'm lookin forward to everyone joining us at the new and improved Thursday night car meet!

Just a heads up, looks like the weather might be a bit chilly so don't forget your jackets

TxStVanWilder

Thumbs up, let's do this!
you also forgot to mention that the guys From NOS Energy Drinks will be there and samir will have his stores door open for everyone to look at all of his cool shit.

I don't think representing the host of the meet and the things he has to offer for sale as "cool shit" is a good way to go about advertising... I've never seen Jared post up "hey come look at all this cool shit I sponsers have to show you.. Come buy some of this shit!!"