Thursday Night TxStVanWilder meet hosted by New Image Autosports

TxStVanWilder

Thumbs up, let's do this!
Well here it is RKC, the new and improved Thursday night meet Hosted by New Image Autosports. Last week was a good meet, saw lots of old faces and got to meet some new ones too! We are tryin to make the biggest and best one so far at the new location. If you are unfamiliar with the location of New Image Autosports it is just off of I-30 and Beltline in Garland. Samir and the crew at New Image will also have the doors open to the shop so you can look around at some of the work they do, so stop on in and say hello.

Adress: 349 W. I-30, suite 100, Garland, Tx, 75043

There are a few hundred parking spots with decent lighting throughout the lot. The meet starts around 8ish and goes to..... well whenever we get cold and/or tired of standing around

This is a open to all types of makes/models/cars/trucks/bikes/big wheel it doesnt matter as long as youre there to have a good time and enjoying hanging out with other like minded car people

Typical car meet rules apply

-No burning out/revving/peeling out aka "being cool"
-No loud music (it will be provided for you)
-No littering (clean up your own mess!!)
-No Alcohol (unless you share with me)
-Dont exit the parking lot like a D-Bag and try to go WOT onto the service rd
-Be considerate of others and use common sense

Lookin forward to this meet, i have a feeling its going to be a good one! Hope to see everyone there
ps: take a joke Will

Last edited:

Andyacer03

My Wiener.....I Found It!
hell yea!! bout time someone took over this meet and did it some good...that aids infested skinny fuck stick cant run a damn meet to save his life

oh wait...sorry will!! :angel:

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
thanks alan, its hard work starting all of these threads. hahaha

see yall there, i have a feeling its gonna be a good meet.

unit_three

fearless keyboard warrior
it's more than starting a thread. alan is the gel this meet needed to stay together and get off the ground. thanks again alan.

TxStVanWilder

Will when you have pictures like this posted on the internet you lose all rights to anything you feel entitled to.......

Skinny Will

oh and seeing how its apparently alans meet now, he will be providing free beer along with 1200+ jello shots.

Skinny Will

i didnt say i was providing anything....

maybe a ballsack on your door, but thatd be about it
everyone said you were providing alcohol. so what, now you're going back on your promises? aren't you the designated rkc alcoholic? and im sure you'll be at the meet drunk, swerving and running into curbs and shit. so wtf man. WHERE IS THE ALCOHOL?!

TxStVanWilder

everyone said you were providing alcohol. so what, now you're going back on your promises?
read what you just wrote ^

aren't you the designated rkc alcoholic? and im sure you'll be at the meet drunk, swerving and running into curbs and shit. so wtf man. WHERE IS THE ALCOHOL?!
drunk, not alcoholic. its not summertime so im not drunk on thursdays much anymore, but nice try :thumbsup:

and to answer your question, THE ALCOHOL is at places where people who are ACTUALLY 21 (and not underage with a fake id like some people on here) are allowed to go to

ily will <3

Last edited: