this thread has nothing to do with any other thread that may have just been removed

Junkie

President of RKC
LOL at the bitchassness in this thread. Butthurt much?
hahahahhahhah you always have to have the last word dont ya? I disagree with you in a thread and get thread banned. Then disagree with you in a PM and I can no longer send you PM's.

Like I've stated before. You're a fat ass, following bitch.

Troy S

Regional Leader
hahahahhahhah you always have to have the last word dont ya? I disagree with you in a thread and get thread banned. Then disagree with you in a PM and I can no longer send you PM's.

Like I've stated before. You're a fat ass, following bitch.
You can't send me PM's? That is a function I didn't know existed lol. You know why I thread banned you, had nothing to do with you disagreeing with me at all. You're just trying to bend what really happened. LOL are we 10, and trying to throw an e-tantrum.

Junkie

President of RKC
You can't send me PM's? That is a function I didn't know existed lol. You know why I thread banned you, had nothing to do with you disagreeing with me at all. You're just trying to bend what really happened. LOL are we 10, and trying to throw an e-tantrum.
No thats actually not the case. The "troy is a faggot" "troy is a fat ass" tags have been around for a long time. You just decided you needed to find a reason to thread ban man. Its fine, I understand you cant take it when people disagree with you on the public side.

I'm actually laughing my ass off over here, as are the people I'm talking to on AIM and my girlfriend. She said "typical mod on RKC, he's fat isnt he?"

LMFAO

Troy S

Regional Leader
careful will he will unfriend you on facebook. then your life will be over.
I don't keep people aroun who talk shit behind peoples back. I generally try to say my piece to their face. Not while someone has you on speaker phone for every one to laugh about. Not laugh at me btw lol.

Haters gonna hate I guess.