The NJ Whatever Thread.

Black Thunder

reppin RKC in NJ ;)
i knew it eventually needed to be changed but i didnt think this would ever happen. it wasnt really really low cause ur right about the clearance issue. i guess it was extremely worn out and i just didnt happen to notice it.

toyotanos

I <3 Alky fuel
I've seen this more often than I'd like to have. Severely worn pads can fall through, as can decent pads if the rotors are trashed. Every time it has happened, the car has needed new pads, rotors, shims, and calipers.
Heck, it happened to a co-worker coming back from his lunch break- sick thing is that he is a tech x.x

09vdubgti

I want new pads, my brakes aren't like they used to be when I first got the car. Actually my whole car kinda feels sluggish right now.

09vdubgti

Yea, I was thinking of getting some SS lines, and of course a flush. But im also thinking of getting new pads too.

How hard is it to install the brake lines?

Z0sick

Yea, I was thinking of getting some SS lines, and of course a flush. But im also thinking of getting new pads too.

How hard is it to install the brake lines?
Mine were really simple. Just make sure to get a kit that comes with all the brackets, clips, and little stuff that you need. Some of the cheaper kits come with just the hosing and fittings, and make you assemble everything. I have Goodridge SS lines on my vette.