The NJ Whatever Thread.

Ciggy

Yeah i missed it to. Try and handle what ever the problem was via PM. If you act mature about it hopefully so will the other person.

09vdubgti

Try posting in the other forums... I get "Jersey Fuck" and similar comments fairly often when someone disagrees with me. I'm pretty sure someone can be a "fuck" no matter where they're from (as they are proving here).

Quite the warm welcome we're getting, eh?
You brought that upon yourself though. What do you expect when you tell someone you dont listen to real music, they brought their opinion and you just got mad at it.

Last edited:

hulkster

trolls are ruining the car scene more then any "rice" imo.i stick to threads about local meets or install/project questions.everything else is basically "facebook".

J

Jared

trolls are ruining the car scene more then any "rice" imo.i stick to threads about local meets or install/project questions.everything else is basically "facebook".
Many people share this opinion.

DaBombDiggidy

mNJ. 04 SRT/94 Ranger v6
^^^ very good point. i sought out MNJ becasue of TST and ive made it very known how bad that site has become. it seems like everyone is a troll if i post anything what so ever within 2-3 posts ill get a your wrong because you drive a neon...? really it isnt the phrase that gets me i like that people shit on my car before they actually want to race, and they simply are adding nothing to a subject

hulkster

i gravitate towards people who are passionate about their car.not so much what car then own. wish more did the same.

ProjectBlitz

I gravitate towards people who are open minded and are easy to talk to.

People say I'm pretty close-minded, but those people don't understand the difference between being close-minded and being opinionated.

Z0sick

New topic.....Finally finished all the swirl correction on the car last night. Followed by a complete wipedown with a diluted degreaser to remove all traces of left over residue. Followed by a glaze specially formulated for darker colors, then followed by the 1st coat of sealant. Today not working on the car because of a bday, and then saturday I'll be adding another coat of sealant and probably cleaning out the interior and engine bay. Getting ready for this sunday's sandy hook meet :)

Total time invested in my car's detail: 20.5 hours........and it's only the beginning :D

EvoMikey

pulled over somewhere...
You brought that upon yourself though. What do you expect when you tell someone you dont listen to real music, they brought their opinion and you just got mad at it.
i kinda have to agree here (i just spent 20 min reading that whole fucking argument)

ProjectBlitz

Except no one really gave an opinion. Everyone was just like "No, you're wrong and a fucking retard from New Jersey."

But whatever, I'm done with this conversation.

EvoMikey

pulled over somewhere...
Except no one really gave an opinion. Everyone was just like "No, you're wrong and a fucking retard from New Jersey."

But whatever, I'm done with this conversation.
not looking to argue with ya in here man! :) im just saying, my "opinion" is that you went in preaching that everything everyone listens to on the radio is fake and crap, and that everyone should start listening to what you posted, thats it...

its done now, i just wanted to post about it because i spent nearly a 1/2 hr reading everyones stupid ass comments :lol:

Z0sick

:eek:

So much time cleaning one car...
Just getting started bud, heh heh. This was only the paint so far. (and I still need to back over and do the smaller areas like inside door jams, body crevices, etc....to get all the wax out)

I'm also doing engine bay, rims/tires, wheel wells, clean and detail suspension, clean and detail the entire underbody, remove seats and shampoo entire interior/trunk...Overall I'm expecting around 80-100+ total hours in detailing.

Some call me insane...and probably am to a point. But I take pride in my car, detailing calms my nerves and relaxes me, and I enjoy it, so I figure why not.