The NJ Whatever Thread.

Ciggy

Hahaha, you think your a cowboy???

Inviting friends is as easy as changing your facebook status :p

Z0sick

that's like saying ghonnorea is better than the clap, lol.

So it's supposed to be 70° today, yet it's rained all during the night, and is supposed to rain throughout the day....ugh.....we keep getting teased with good weather that we can't use.

DaBombDiggidy

mNJ. 04 SRT/94 Ranger v6
like i said turrible that and they all look like bert from the muppets they tan so much. does fake tanning = rice?

hulkster

hey just got back on modified today and heard about this site. will do an intro in newbee section eventually.who all is going to sandy hook this weekend?

DaBombDiggidy

mNJ. 04 SRT/94 Ranger v6
yeah... im really hoping this weekend is going to be decent im itching to have the srt running again! also no disrespect to anyone but i dunno how the jersey crew is going to catch to this forum it just seems to be the few people who posted on mnj talking again :(

ProjectBlitz

Try posting in the other forums... I get "Jersey Fuck" and similar comments fairly often when someone disagrees with me. I'm pretty sure someone can be a "fuck" no matter where they're from (as they are proving here).

Quite the warm welcome we're getting, eh?

DaBombDiggidy

mNJ. 04 SRT/94 Ranger v6
i havent seen that yet n honestly whatever theyre just mad our sports teams are better hahaha jk but if that happens to me or keeps up id be done with it no reason to put up with that. then again tho there are always bad eggs in any community, the problem is people remember them over the rest of the forum that has decent people.

DaBombDiggidy

mNJ. 04 SRT/94 Ranger v6
i saw it blitz you gotta chill out. honestly from a 3rd person perspective both parties are wrong but posting something as FACT on a public forum you better have your flame suit on. just get past it and stop posting on there honestly ive come into situations like this before with political threads on forums and i stay away so i dont freak out on some of the idiots that think they know politics

ProjectBlitz

I'll agree that I was wrong to word some things the way I did, but the way they responded to my posts is just in a completely unacceptable manner IMO.