The new sled

Fotoboy

2003 rev 800r beaver tail mod 3400 miles. Stock w rage cage and reeds. Goons take the risers and studs off the 600 and should be good to go. Future plans is to clone what waterbug did on his 800 since it's the same.

SSGZ06

That is badass man, thats what I am missing the most is riding that sled. I will be home the end of march I am thinking so if there is still snow in Hurley we should head out there for a long weekend.

Fotoboy

looks like a fun way to get urself killed. awesome sled Dan

Haha I broke ribs 2wice last year lol bought a chest protector this year.

Also the more stuff i do like this (alos thinking of getting a 4 wheeler) keeps me sane and more docile in the street. Another reason why they should have more than one Powercruise!

Last edited:

DoubleD

Please for the love of god remove that rotating windshield. Put a shorty on it and you will be happy. The beaver tail delete mod looks good. I'm always up for riding as long as there is some actual snow and perhaps powder, the 6 with the paddle track doesn't like low snow...

Fotoboy

Please for the love of god remove that rotating windshield. Put a shorty on it and you will be happy. The beaver tail delete mod looks good. I'm always up for riding as long as there is some actual snow and perhaps powder, the 6 with the paddle track doesn't like low snow...

I prob will but I want to get hand wind diverters first. Will prob be forced to do it after I roll it twice. ( I have 2 windshields)

DoubleD

If your going to get handguards, I highly recommend thes. I ahve had them on my sled for three seasons and I can recall how many times I've rolled my sled (25-30 times a season) and they are unscathed, I've also gone on 100 mile rides and they do a great job blocking the wind. They are very flexible and work awesome!

http://www.powermadd.com/products/PowerXhandguard.html

Fotoboy

If your going to get handguards, I highly recommend thes. I ahve had them on my sled for three seasons and I can recall how many times I've rolled my sled (25-30 times a season) and they are unscathed, I've also gone on 100 mile rides and they do a great job blocking the wind. They are very flexible and work awesome!

http://www.powermadd.com/products/PowerXhandguard.html

cool, I may do this soon. Im looking at wrapping the sled too: http://sledwraps.com/ski_doo.php?pn=5&cat_id=3# highmark

Im putting the risers off the 600 on the 800 so the windshield may have to be changed either way

On my way to Danners in IGH rightnow for some tune up stuff

DoubleD

Nice wrap, but you need to get risers that are this tall, I can ride all day long standing up and never have any pains! LOL

Troy S

Regional Leader
Fuck I'm jealous.

If it wasn't for Sema, and now Jared's wedding, I'd have bought myself a new sled for xmas.

Now looks like Maui in May so another year without a sled...Maybe.