The anatomy of POST, POSTING, REPOSTING

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by donkeypunch, Oct 7, 2009.

Help Support RICEKILLER.COM Forums by donating:

1. Oct 7, 2009 #1

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

MOAR LAWLS NAOW!

This is a REPOST from another POST within a NEW POSTED topic in the REPOST forum....

+++++++++++++++++++++
    But what is the anatomy of "REPOST"

We all are in the act of "POSTING". Each time someone replies, it is essentially a "POST". Now, new discussions are started as new threads, but essentially a new thread is just another "POST".

Now, REPOSTING is the act of duplicating of another POST. Yet, not really only limited to duplicating new threads which again just another POST.

So, a duplicate single POST of saying exactly what one says in another POSTED thread is technically a REPOST. i.e if someone posted something like "Labora wuz here" in one thread and someone POSTED that in another thread, then technically the latter POST is a REPOST of the first POST of "Labora wuz here". But who knows if someone POSTED "Labora wuz here" before that previous POST. So that previous POST is just another REPOST of a previous POST.

So essentially without POSTponing my point, all our efforts of POSTing in original POSTS (new threads) could contain POSTS that are essentially REPOSTS of another POST from another thread or POST. Could that mean that ALL POSTS are essentially REPOSTS from PREVIOUS POSTS POSTED from another POST? Do REPOSTS cross over from other FORUMS that have POSTS and REPOSTS on them? Could we be POSTING smilies that are put on POSTS but REPOSTS from other POSTS within the same forum or POSTED on other FORUMS with POSTS?

Anyone confused about this POST yet?

++++++++++++++++++++++

The original POST can be found here in the POSTED link below within the REPOST forum.

http://www.ricekiller.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77680

2. Oct 7, 2009 #2

Kevek

Kevek

Kevek

pshhhh... REPOST... noob :lol:

3. Oct 7, 2009 #3

avsp

avsp

avsp

L 344 R 492

Eye-patch? Check. Parrot? Check. Wonder what he driver

4. Oct 7, 2009 #4

TBrad

TBrad

TBrad

RKC Double Diamond Member

5. Oct 9, 2009 #5

IncoG5nito

IncoG5nito

IncoG5nito

The Don Jon

Yo dawg, I heard you liked REPOSTING so I put a REPOST in your REPOST so you can REPOST while you REPOST.