Syborg Twin Turbo

ls1monza

Pretty cool!!! He certainly did'nt choose a budget project.... That motor is every bit of 15K. The block alone is 3,500 bucks.

s10tuner86

I haz ecotechz
nice noma :thumbsup: we needed a F/I s10/noma over here it's been so long sence I've seen someone actually doing a build.

Syborg tt

Good Morning All,

I would like to introduce myself my name is Marty. I have been working on this project for the last couple years. This truck was supposed to be a daily driver. I purchased a Sonoma GT so I could build it to drive. However with all projects they sometime start with good intentions and then end up on a completely different path.

The chassis has been set at 4.75 in the rear and 4.25 in the front at it's lowest point. Front Suspension is by Air Ride and the rear suspension was hand fabricated by Dave at Competition Fabrication ( www.compfab.com ) .

The first rendering was done by Bob Thrash at Rad Rides by Troy and the second rendering was done by Carter Hickman.
Currently the truck mods include:
18 x 8 & 20 x 10 Billet Specialties Wheels
BF Goodrich KDW-2 Tires
Currie Aluminum 9"
Wilwood 14" Disk Brakes Front & Rear
Vintage Air
Billet Specialties Serpentine System
4.3l All Aluminum Twin Turbo V6
4L80E Transmission
Big Stuff 3 w/Trans Controller
8 Point Roll Cage
Recovered Factory Interior in Viper Leather and Suede
There are so many other mods that I can't even list them all.
here are a few pics.

Syborg tt

The New Head Gaskets arrived

Getting ready to rip the truck apart again.

Don't try this at home alone -- not a good idea.
Really I am going to buy a lift for my garage.
Wait I have an idea anyone want to sponsor me.

The Bed off and on it's body work stand.
Looks like I am going to need to contact Caleb and ask him if he set it up for 7 foot tall body men. :dunno: