STOPTECH needs some Facebook Love - RKC PLEASE HELP!

J

Jared

You guys made me look really good today. Thank you. We gave them 150 new fans without much effort. They are well over 500 now. Stoptech is thinking highly of RKC at the moment.

Thank you all so much for the help.

Blownsvt

Original RKC MN Member
You guys made me look really good today. Thank you. We gave them 150 new fans without much effort. They are well over 500 now. Stoptech is thinking highly of RKC at the moment.

hahaha and the truth comes out............:lmao:

J

Jared

hahaha and the truth comes out............:lmao:
I dont see the problem?

They are a large, professional, well known company. But like many, they dont have much facebook presence. They have been in the 200-350 range for many months. When I saw that they were wishing for 500, I thought, THATS EASY! Because I know that all I have to do is ask... and it shall be done.

And I asked. And it was done. In less than 24 hours, they rocked from 380 fans to 540. I got a call from the general sales manager of their company thanking RKC for their help and support. They even gave us a shout out on the FB page now as a result.

So, now they reached their goal, our site got recognized, and the world is a better place. The end.

blackpony

I dont see the problem?

They are a large, professional, well known company. But like many, they dont have much facebook presence. They have been in the 200-350 range for many months. When I saw that they were wishing for 500, I thought, THATS EASY! Because I know that all I have to do is ask... and it shall be done.

And I asked. And it was done. In less than 24 hours, they rocked from 380 fans to 540. I got a call from the general sales manager of their company thanking RKC for their help and support. They even gave us a shout out on the FB page now as a result.

So, now they reached their goal, our site got recognized, and the world is a better place. The end.

I believe he was referring to said comment that is highlighted.. as in you Jared, not RKC as a whole....:cool:

J

Jared

Sorry. I meant, me as a site owner, I looked good because I am associated as the leader of great group.