stoner glass cleaner!

jimmyzeet

Love the stoner Invisiglass or whatever it's called. Used it for years now. My wife even uses it in the house now.

I thought Windex is a no-no on cars since it could hurt plastic and tint.

The

If you want to clean the bong use the 99% percent alcohol and salt. And when i clean my windows with windex i always get streaks, it makes me mad...

SilverGT

Formerly fastv6stang
I use Rain X windows cleaner. Make's the windows/windshields clean and clear and at the same time applies a coat of Rain X which causes more beading to rain as it hits the windshield while I'm driving.

Good stuff.
hmm.. always leaves a film on my windows :dunno:

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
If you want to clean the bong use the 99% percent alcohol and salt. And when i clean my windows with windex i always get streaks, it makes me mad...

So much wrong with this post. So much.

For one, NEVER put 99% ISO in a bong. The alcohol makes the glass weak. Salt works and so does some dish soap. I'm sure you've lost a few of them from small falls and that is why.

For two, Windex is the worst possible thing to put on your car glass. It eats away at the protective film that keeps the windshield from caving in on you.

Invisible Glass is a great product, along with Rain X. I personally have never an issue with either product (then again I don't use anything but a fresh paper towel to wipe the window, towels tend to leave film from the soap they're washed with).