Stance Coilovers, information?

Discussion in 'Technical & Modification Discussion' started by Slick Nick 442, Oct 9, 2009.

Help Support RICEKILLER.COM Forums by donating:

1. Oct 9, 2009 #1

Slick Nick 442

Slick Nick 442

Slick Nick 442

Hey guys, I am looking for a set of coilovers for my 89 supra. And I came across someone looking to get rid of a set of STANCE coilovers. I had never heard of them before so I went to their website and they seem pretty legit. I have also been doing some research online about them. They seem like a pretty good deal straight from the manufacture for $1395, BUT the person I am looking to get these off of is getting rid of them for $1200 shipped, still new/uninstalled.

So I am seriously considering this, any one here have any info or experience with these?

2. Oct 9, 2009 #2

TRIWERKS

TRIWERKS

TRIWERKS

RKC Member

Which model are you looking at and are you doing any specific type of racing? All in all, Stance coilovers are a reputable name in our industry. Have you checked your options for around $1200?

3. Oct 9, 2009 #3

Slick Nick 442

Slick Nick 442

Slick Nick 442

they are the GR+ model. I plan on this just being a well rounded street car. Put down solid HP in the neighborhood of 500. I'd like to take it to the strip, and theres a road coarse somewhat near me as well. So no, not any racing in particular.

I am in the process of looking at other stuff, but i didnt want to spend like $1800 or whatever around there for like TEINS or similar brand. Id rather get something middle of the road in terms or performance and price, and put the rest of the money towards other things. Even $1200 is on the high side for me, thats like the upper limit of what I would be comfortable spending for coilovers.

4. Oct 10, 2009 #4

TRIWERKS

TRIWERKS

TRIWERKS

RKC Member

Email or call me on a price you feel comfortable with and I will do my best to lead you in the right direction! My email address is triwerksauto@hotmail.com

-Alex

5. Oct 23, 2009 #5

LP2 S13

LP2 S13

LP2 S13

Stance coil overs have a made a great name for themselves in the 240SX world. I'm looking at buying some myself. You can always go Megan Racing if you'd like.