Staff changes

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
Will was a mod for about 10 minutes when someone mistakenly put him in the wrong usergroup. He briefly had a view of all the batcave at the time (which was actually full of a bunch of wicked reads haha). I don't think he even realized it before we had removed him from that usergroup. :lol:

avsp

L 344 R 492
obviously it all went wrong when i declined having my own sub-forum, ..., i'm really sorry, really, i'm so effing sorry[ninja]*

* not really
[/ninja]

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
There was discussion of you becoming a sub-mod back in the day.....I think some Topher/DP drama pushed it out of the way though.
me and topher got into it pretty good once a couple years ago and that's probably what it was.

you were never offered a sub-forum?
NOPE!
i mean, i think a "Skinny Will's Embarassing Story" Sub forum would be fucking great.

Motion to Begin said subforum!

Will was a mod for about 10 minutes when someone mistakenly put him in the wrong usergroup. He briefly had a view of all the batcave at the time (which was actually full of a bunch of wicked reads haha). I don't think he even realized it before we had removed him from that usergroup. :lol:
Hahah yeah we've never really talked about that. I didn't really see much besides the bot that detects whenever somebody has more than one account. I vividly remembe ricepolice (the original ohio leader) made a second account :lol:
but once i saw a thread in there duscussing some issue with a member, you saw me viewing it and you go "Wait how can skinny will see this?!"
*ban*

that was the only time i've ever been banned, and it was for 5 whole minutes.

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
me and topher got into it pretty good once a couple years ago and that's probably what it was.

NOPE!
i mean, i think a "Skinny Will's Embarassing Story" Sub forum would be fucking great.

Motion to Begin said subforum!

Hahah yeah we've never really talked about that. I didn't really see much besides the bot that detects whenever somebody has more than one account. I vividly remembe ricepolice (the original ohio leader) made a second account :lol:
but once i saw a thread in there duscussing some issue with a member, you saw me viewing it and you go "Wait how can skinny will see this?!"
*ban*

that was the only time i've ever been banned, and it was for 5 whole minutes.

First off.....Fuck Skinny Will's Life is an awesome idea.

Secondly, that ban was only for us to figure out the fucking problem. We all we're like 'DA FUCK?' :lol:

SuperCobaltSS

Not Stock
Thats awesome lol.

Ike Turner

I had this idea, long ago, for a rotating moderator.

Basically, for one week, a member would become a moderator and get a chance to get involved in decisions and discussions about forum activity and maintenance. It would breed ownership of the site among members not already on staff, and as I have preached many times, members feeling ownership in a webforum is what can keep them coming back. It would be almost like a Plebeian Council of ancient Rome, for you historically motivated viewers.

So, this, along with several other initiatives that I have, will probably get implemented whenever the new site goes live. I have purposely kept the majority of my ideas to myself, otherwise, Jared and Troy might wish to try and initiate my ideas well before they would be appropriate. So, I just don't clue them in, and wait for the proper time.