Staff changes

mmadden55

Pontiac Pilot
Good catch AVSP, Blown SVT should be pinked for his loyal service and ther needs to be of course the commemorative dinner and official handover ceremony.

Blownsvt

Original RKC MN Member
pfft I really don't care what color the name is lol. People will just think we donated for breast cancer research.

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
are you serious?
because i wasn't. i would never be a mod

unless i had my own subforum- i would moderate the shit out of it

There was discussion of you becoming a sub-mod back in the day.....I think some Topher/DP drama pushed it out of the way though.

Fuck man, the batcave back in the day and its drama makes the bar and other shit look tame.

Ike Turner

That is exactly why I built the Batcave, to harbor injustice and celibacy, for the good of human procreation.

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
That is exactly why I built the Batcave, to harbor injustice and celibacy, for the good of human procreation.
Thank you then. That place could/can be fucking awesome.....apart from the reported posts section.

avsp

L 344 R 492
CAUSE I WANT TO BE A MOD SO BAD!!!!!
wrrn't you a mod once for like an houir & a half or summat?
are you serious?
because i wasn't. i would never be a mod

unless i had my own subforum- i would moderate the shit out of it
you were never offered a sub-forum?
liteweight! noob!!

tho i admit i'm surprised

tho i recall the dr phil dub-forum & the fall-out from that, which i found a bit odd

as for the whole dp/topher fingy i assumed it was all banter to be taken in its stride by al concerned at the time, .., seems as is so oft the case i was wrong, ....., i'm still stunned that anyone who puts 'product' in their hair & ends up looking like sonic cant take a ribbing.

fer der rekerd i've shown the most sonic of the pics to kids, librarians me mam, me bruvvers polish mates, loadsa ppl, nearly all of them say 'sonic' wiv no prompting wotsoeva

i suppose it was coz of the 'known intent'?

but then that was the whole fingy wiv the hazing & piss taking, ..., dishing/taking, limits ot not etc

the whole attitude towards it was always schictzo right from when i firtst joined in the days shortly before the vej interregium, ..., still is now

never understood why there was such a desire to concentrate on cars so exlusively when the observation that it wasnt what it was was made so often

but then i'm a know nowt anyway & probably best ignored as it is