Staff changes

Troy S

Regional Leader
Hey all, wanted to relay some info to you guys on some staff changes you may notice.

I want to thank Blownsvt and Stealth for their service for the last few years. We certainly appreciate it.

With changes happening to the site here in coming months, a revamp of sorts, we felt it was time to give some new people an opportunity to have a go at a leadership role.

With that being said I'd like to welcome Tom to the staff (Gold).

Tom has been a valuable asset, team player, staff leader, and has been a guy we've come to rely on here at our events.

Tom has not been heavily active on the forums, but really who has. I think he will contribute to the content of the website and prove to be an asset here on the website as well as at the events.

So thanks Nick and Nick for your service, and welcome Tom, you have large shoes to fill.

hight3chredneck

I has a mullet
Hey all, wanted to relay some info to you guys on some staff changes you may notice.

I want to thank Blownsvt and Stealth for their service for the last few years. We certainly appreciate it.

With changes happening to the site here in coming months, a revamp of sorts, we felt it was time to give some new people an opportunity to have a go at a leadership role.

With that being said I'd like to welcome Tom to the staff (Gold).

Tom has been a valuable asset, team player, staff leader, and has been a guy we've come to rely on here at our events.

Tom has not been heavily active on the forums, but really who has. I think he will contribute to the content of the website and prove to be an asset here on the website as well as at the events.

So thanks Nick and Nick for your service, and welcome Tom, you have large shoes and tiny polos to fill.
fixed

Gold

Livin the dream...
We've literally swapped shoes before. Didn't feel much different - just wider.

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
Everyone knows it's not about post counts my skinny broman.
oh of course. otherwise, i would be a mod by now.
which 1: may god have mecy on rkc's soul if that ever happened
and 2: i would never do.

i know tom is doing good things up there, just the fact that he's so inactive on the forum itself surprised me.

avsp

L 344 R 492
pink screen name tradition maintainance fail noted

lack of pink screen name tradition maintainance fail lamentation noted & lamented