So its come to my attention

TT4U2NV

I <3 Trolling
My good friend Will (junkie) has brought it to my attention that the overall mindset of this site has changed since i actually paid attention to what went on around here, I want the input of people who are actually involved here and can shed some light on my curiosity

So basically my question boils down to.... apparently now having bright neon lights, annoying bumping systems where almost nothing but bass is really getting through to my ear drums, body kits, "loud" paint, graphics, and all the gayest shit you could really do to a vehicle no longer applies or constitutes that person as a "ricer' or better yet "idiot"? Now its all based on the way a person drives? or how they portray themselves in the community? or hobby? whatever you prefer to call it

by all means I would love to hear this site as a wholes new outlook on what "RICEKILLER" is actually killing these days cause from what im being told, youre a ricer if you have a fast car

discuss.....

Junkie

President of RKC
My good friend Will (junkie) has brought it to my attention that the overall mindset of this site has changed since i actually paid attention to what went on around here, I want the input of people who are actually involved here and can shed some light on my curiosity

So basically my question boils down to.... apparently now having bright neon lights, annoying bumping systems where almost nothing but bass is really getting through to my ear drums, body kits, "loud" paint, graphics, and all the gayest shit you could really do to a vehicle no longer applies or constitutes that person as a "ricer' or better yet "idiot"? Now its all based on the way a person drives? or how they portray themselves in the community? or hobby? whatever you prefer to call it

by all means I would love to hear this site as a wholes new outlook on what "RICEKILLER" is actually killing these days cause from what im being told, youre a ricer if you have a fast car

discuss.....
:lmao: +rep

Racer_J

Heeeeere Kitty, Kitty...
The definition of "rice"was changed so that the member numbers here could go up. That's all that matters here, an increased member number count. If you need more proof, look at the fact that no one can have their account deleted and that perm-bans don't exist.

Junkie

President of RKC
The definition of "rice"was changed so that the member numbers here could go up. That's all that matters here, an increased member number count. If you need more proof, look at the fact that no one can have their account deleted and that perm-bans don't exist.
Solid point's here! Also because maybe somebodies new and improved "build" fit into the old definition of rice?

PEDRO

Osamas double
Why the fuck are back?

PEDRO

Osamas double
Will,your supra is rice because you roll bigger wheels up front than rear...ricer

Alan is rice because he acts likes gods gift to street racing while on kyles nut swing(zo6)

Ricer j is rice cause he always has excuses when blowing peoples motors up

Junkie

President of RKC
Will,your supra is rice because you roll bigger wheels up front than rear...ricer

Alan is rice because he acts likes gods gift to street racing while on kyles nut swing(zo6)

Ricer j is rice cause he always has excuses when blowing peoples motors up
+rep for calling errrrrrrrrrrbody out