Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
Whats up guys. This coming thursday we have another thursday night meet, hosted by yours truely and New Image Autosports. Last week was a lot of fun. About 50 cars at one time and probably 70 cars rolled through total. If you're unfamiliar with it, it's at New Image Autosports in garland at I-30 and Broadway.

Address: 349 West Interstate 30 Garland, TX 75043
Sweet Screen Shot:

Disclaimer: This is a privately held event. It is NOT a RKC, DI, CRL meet, etc..

Typical rules apply:
-No burning out, revving, any of that shit.
-No loud music
-No alcohol or drugs (lol duh. but you would be surprised)
-No Littering
-Dont go WOT as you leave, all it does is bring unwanted attention to us.

The parking lot is decently lit, has a couple hundred spots, and it is right off of the highway so it easy to get to. The guys from NOS energy will be out there handing out free drinks. And Samir, the owner of New Image Autosports, will be showing off all of his cool shit.

Meet Starts at 8 o'clock and goes until around 11 ish. we're not gonna be too strict about people having to leave at a certain time but definitely try and gtfo close to 11. haha

This meet has a lot of potential guys, its a good spot with a lot of parking spots.

BUT OMG THERE'S A SURPRISE!
there's gonna be models there! i know holyshitjizzinmypants!!!1111ONE ONE ONE
so if you want hot girls to model their asses all over your car so you can show your friends how cool you are, you're in luck.

So invite whoever you want, come with a big group, we dont care! Cars, trucks, bikes, whatever. Should be a good time as usual, hoping for a good turnout this week, but im sure it will be! Feel free to come up and meet me. i'll be the tall skinny guy with a beige Texas Tech hat on. im usually pretty approachable and i'll be regularly scanning the parking lot throughout the meet.

-Skinny Will

JKD

Retired Asshole.
I'm planning on being there. I will show up and do some donuts drunk as hell, trying out my new 10000 watt stereo system blaring Justin Biebers greatest hits, dumping my trash from the week all over the parking lot and will challenge every person there to a 60ft race in the parking lot. Lastly, I will punch Anorexic Will in the eye when he tries to tell me to stop. :D

Junkie

President of RKC
You drive a riceburner now. Gas mileage is no longer a valid exuse. :p
LMFAO It gets worse gas mileage then the Caddy or Viper + its an E85 car. Honestly the distance isn't an issue, its the fact that Garland sucks dick

Kayla

:stirstirstir:
I'm planning on being there. I will show up and do some donuts drunk as hell, trying out my new 10000 watt stereo system blaring Justin Biebers greatest hits, dumping my trash from the week all over the parking lot and will challenge every person there to a 60ft race in the parking lot. Lastly, I will punch Anorexic Will in the eye when he tries to tell me to stop. :D
:lol: Wow.. :)

I will be there Will!

Oh and should we dress up or WHAT!? LOL

JKD

Retired Asshole.
:lol: Wow.. :)

I will be there Will!

Oh and should we dress up or WHAT!? LOL

Yeah, you should get dressed. Anorexic Will has never seen a naked girl before and we've pretty much convinced him he is gay. Depending on how you look naked, it could very well get him all conflicted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.