Shelby 1000!! $$$$$

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
i dont fucking know i just guessed.

Texas is cheap to buy in, I wouldn't doubt that price.

As for the car, you can't really buy a 1000HP supercar for that much but could build one. I agree though, I can't see anyone with that kind of cash picking a Mustang over a Lambo.

sith_killer_99

For that price I could buy a GT-R and take it to AMS for the high end Alpha upgrade, I'm pretty sure it would be faster. lol

Junkie

President of RKC
Watch one of these run the quarter mile and you will think differently. These are cobra jets and will spank any car on the road even your 1300hp supras. But are not street legal they come this no VIN numbers.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you have experience with this?

Owning a 1300+hp Supra. Ive NEVER had a car "spank" me.

What kind of times and MPH do you estimate your magically mustang to run?

jthurik

Watch one of these run the quarter mile and you will think differently. These are cobra jets and will spank any car on the road even your 1300hp supras. But are not street legal they come this no VIN numbers.

please link any videos of this.

SilverGT

Formerly fastv6stang
This is why us Mustang guys have a bad rap...

Because of the few that shoot their mouths off... :angry:

Rick_TL-S

Kickstart My Heart Gear
Spank any car on the road, eh? According to the stats, it does 0-60 in around 4 seconds, so that already makes it slower than a Veyron, GT-R or 997.2 Turbo from a stop. Out of those, I have a feeling the Veyron would probably hang & eventually leave it once aerodynamics came into play.
Plus, the 950Bhp model is street legal; the 1,100Hp isnt.

I'm guessing you think this is a real shot as well, right?

Steve's Collision

Hey, If you guys want a 1300hp mustang, come see me...I will buy the car and build the car to NHRA standards for 100,000 and have some change to spare...

Troy S

Regional Leader
Texas is cheap to buy in, I wouldn't doubt that price.

As for the car, you can't really buy a 1000HP supercar for that much but could build one. I agree though, I can't see anyone with that kind of cash picking a Mustang over a Lambo.
A condo in tx would be worth less than 70k.

50k tops.