Saying hello

Bimmerguy

Hello all my name is Anthony I guess I should start with a little about me. I am 23 I own a 1987 Bmw 325is. I live in Colorado right now but I am going back to My home town in Michigan to visit family and fix my car!! I broke 4 rocker arms on a long trip and it gouged 2 cylinders so instead of fixing that motor I am droping a 3.5l Bmw 5 series motor into it. If you have any questions about me I'd love to get to know some new people!

NIGHTSHADE

Welcome. For what you're gonna spend on the bummer motor (depending on how much you are/will get it for) you could easily 5.3 that car, be 400hp Naturally Aspirated and still not break $1500.

Bimmerguy

As much as I would love to put an ls motor into it it would cost me a lot more. I've already bought the engine and trans for 700 and it's almost a direct bolt in engine

Bimmerguy

I've already put down a down payment on the engine and I'm getting the engine all accessories trans flywheel and ecu for 750 so in the end I feel like this is the best way to go

Bimmerguy

And I know a few people running somewhere like 650whp with these engines on stock internals. But I don't really want more than 450hp I mean my car weighs 3600lbs and its my daily I don't need anything crazy