roush vs procharger

vnu 053

I have an 07 mustang gt vert and i was wondering about the differences between the two and opinions that you may have. Trying to gain as mush knowlege before i send a few grand. Thanks for the help

Bad03Cobra

TrueStreetMotorSports.com
I have an 07 mustang gt vert and i was wondering about the differences between the two and opinions that you may have. Trying to gain as mush knowlege before i send a few grand. Thanks for the help
Both are great super chargers, Roush is going to make power sooner in the power band. Porcharger is going to make more power from mid range to top end.

If you are interested i have a used procharger kit for your car, We took it off a customers car and installed a turbo.

Kit price $2899

Thanks

Junkie

President of RKC
Both are great super chargers, Roush is going to make power sooner in the power band. Porcharger is going to make more power from mid range to top end.

If you are interested i have a used procharger kit for your car, We took it off a customers car and installed a turbo.

Kit price $2899

Thanks
wow great deal! :thumbsup:

blackpony

Yes it is a p1sc head unit. more then enough to scatter that shortblock! haha 8 lbs of boost and it should be a blast to drive!!

Bad03Cobra

TrueStreetMotorSports.com
Yes this is a P1SC Procharger, Intercooler, all piping, brakets ect to make this bolt up. You will need injectors a Mafia and a custom tune. We can provide all of this

Let me know if you guys are interested, I can send pics

Thanks

vnu 053

Hey thanks for the help guys, im in the research phase of getting a supercharger and i thank you for the help, now its time for me to go to manufactor's websites and do alot of reading

Darknesss

Roush blower will be a lot more for to drive. Better power band. Lots of low & mid range TQ with good mid and decent top end power.
The procharger is all top end, nothing else.

Rasmus

If it's the M90 in the Roush kit don't even bother. That unit is too little. Unless you'll be happy at 420rwhp without supporting mods then by all means go for it.

vnu 053

Right now i have header catless and an x pipe, i guess id be more happy doing more road race type of an appllication so i would assume the centrifuse type right?

Darknesss

Right now i have header catless and an x pipe, i guess id be more happy doing more road race type of an appllication so i would assume the centrifuse type right?
Put the money into suspension and a set of cams/intake/tb/tune and some driving lessons. N/A motors rock for road racing. Not having to worry about anything while pounding the piss out of your car is nice.

Fotoboy

If your building a road corse car, Id look into a stout na setup. IF you must have a blower for track events Id looking a pd blower and e85 to keep the heat soak to a min. I havent seen alot of centi cars running road coarse although w some of the new developments in bracket design that may change in the future. What I like about my setup is that I can still pull on the corners pretty well staying out of boost (car made 450 na) and when I wanna hit the straights I can run her out with the centi will shine. What I dont like is also the same, there is no boost until you get into the 4000 rpm + range which I guess does keep you from beating on your car all the time. At the 1320 I think a set up centi will pound on a pd blower any day of the week.

vnu 053

Interesting perspective i guess i was hoping to have it streetable as well since it is a fully loaded vert. I guess thats why i was thinking super charger. What can i really expect from an NA 4.6 3 valve?

Fotoboy

Interesting perspective i guess i was hoping to have it streetable as well since it is a fully loaded vert. I guess thats why i was thinking super charger. What can i really expect from an NA 4.6 3 valve?

not much, every one Ive talked to thats owned one said they wish they would have went supercharged right away. I had a friend w a d1sc 4.6 3 valve and made a solid 400 whp. He had no problem keeping up with my 450 whp na C5

vnu 053

Thanks for the help, after alot of research i spent some hard earned money and got a Vortech. Should be fun to have on the road next spring after its installed and tuned.

Nosami

Thanks for the help, after alot of research i spent some hard earned money and got a Vortech. Should be fun to have on the road next spring after its installed and tuned.
Vortech is a good option. I'm looking in to putting one on my 2011 GT. I have a Whipple on my other GT.