RKC Minnesota Rumors

J

Jared

Originally posted by Tom on Facebook.

"Update for the MN Monday Night Meet -

With all the talk on different forums and different peoples Facebook statuses going on, I thought it was necessary to clear things up.

The meet will still be in the same location it has been for the last few season - Across from Wagners. (7000 W Broadway Brooklyn park)

The meet will still be the same $1 to enter. Your dollar Will go to better the meet.

The meet will be ran by me, Tom, and I will tag myself in the first comment. Add me as a friend or follow me if you would like status updates on the meet and be invited to RK events.

To not put pressure on our staff to deal with people doing burnouts when leaving and also to avoid conflict by taking down plates and telling the people the following week to not enter, I have made a decision to hire On-duty Police to come to our meet. They will be parked at the entrance to ensure we have no issues with people leaving. As always, I ask that you do not accelerate over 10 MPH in the lot and do not squeal tires etc. however, if you decide to do a burnout or accelerate unnecessarily leaving, that will be between you and Brooklyn Park Police. We get enough bad vibes from the Police with the stuff that happens on 81/694 during our meets - but in my opinion that is between you and them, however people doing burnouts and getting sideways will not be tolerated as they could easily lose control and cause harm to one of our show attendees or their property. This is the only way to ensure that from happening, even tho it is a spendy solution

If any issue at the Monday night meet arises, please make Myself or one of our staff members aware of the situation, whatever the issue may be.

I wish for your continued support of RK and our Monday night meets.

Thanks!"

Big Show

RKC Official VP of MN Region
It's a good move. This was the plan years ago. We can only do so much before it comes back to bite us.

J

Jared

I think it is a very good move indeed.

Sure, it might cost $240 a night, but the safety it brings is well worth it.

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
Someone smoked weed in the lot?? Smh, Some people :/

Sometimes I read things like this and it makes me chuckle at how weed is still viewed in America.

On topic though, looks like you're in good hands and the on-duty cop thing is a kickass idea. Looks like things can only go up and up from here.

mmadden55

Pontiac Pilot
Not to mention the pickup football, and lassoing wimminz from the Mercedes sunroof, a firin the Assault rifles in the air whilst screaming ye haaaaaa!

Fresh9090

Magic Man...
Sometimes I read things like this and it makes me chuckle at how weed is still viewed in America.

On topic though, looks like you're in good hands and the on-duty cop thing is a kickass idea. Looks like things can only go up and up from here.
I don't smoke anymore, but also have to laugh at people that act like its so bad... When I did smoke, even if I was really angry, it chilled me out, and made me calm down, realize tomorrow was another day, And made me calm down enough enough to where I'd calm down and Made me sleep it off. Alcohol fields thee fire

Kevink121

I don't smoke anymore, but also have to laugh at people that act like its so bad... When I did smoke, even if I was really angry, it chilled me out, and made me calm down, realize tomorrow was another day, And made me calm down enough enough to where I'd calm down and Made me sleep it off. Alcohol fields thee fire
Its another way to catch a bad wrap for an already frowned upon car community. If you didnt catch that message being tied in with the original message, maybe you shoulda put the pot to bed earlier.

Isnt the purpose of rk to bring some respect to the community?

I dunno I dont really participate here but I thought that was the jist of it.

Oh and by all means smoke your self stupid on your own time, I sure as shit did in my highschool days.

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
Its another way to catch a bad wrap for an already frowned upon car community. If you didnt catch that message being tied in with the original message, maybe you shoulda put the pot to bed earlier.

Isnt the purpose of rk to bring some respect to the community?

I dunno I dont really participate here but I thought that was the jist of it.

Oh and by all means smoke your self stupid on your own time, I sure as shit did in my highschool days.

The fact it is a 'wrap' is kinda his point (and mine). Cool your jets bro-esph. He's in Flordia for chrissakes. :lol:

NIGHTSHADE

I had a bad wrap once. It was a Perkins buffulo chicken wrap. Atleast I think it was chicken. Might have been pigeon, I dont know.