RKC Minnesota Leadership Changes

Ike Turner

Blk240 decided to add a racial slur to his post, and then refused to edit it, so he has been removed. Other posts were edited to remove the term, and one member chose to simply delete his whole post on his own.

Gold

Livin the dream...
I hate Tom, I will run RKC and manage the money. Straight up, I will use the money to pay my mortgage, just throwing that out there.
I am so hot for you when you speak like this.

Im signing a 1 month contract with Police to deter idiots/burnouts. That shit will be $200 a night. Unfortunately, people decided to fuck with the meet and be idiots for whatever reason after this shit went down. They decided to talk shit to staff and tell everone leaving to do burnouts. Of course, when i come up everone gets quiet. I walk away, they grow balls and have no issue talking shit to a woman. Yes, there are several solutions that can be attempted, however this is the quickest and easiest solution. On top of that (and most important) this caused a ripple with the property owners and the owner of the restaurant. Obviously being old and respecting authority, they think this is a great idea.

Also, for those of you that think it might drive people away - good. If you refuse to come because of police, then i'm not sure that we want you there.

J

Jared

I am so hot for you when you speak like this.

Im signing a 1 month contract with Police to deter idiots/burnouts. That shit will be $200 a night. Unfortunately, people decided to fuck with the meet and be idiots for whatever reason after this shit went down. They decided to talk shit to staff and tell everone leaving to do burnouts. Of course, when i come up everone gets quiet. I walk away, they grow balls and have no issue talking shit to a woman. Yes, there are several solutions that can be attempted, however this is the quickest and easiest solution. On top of that (and most important) this caused a ripple with the property owners and the owner of the restaurant. Obviously being old and respecting authority, they think this is a great idea.

Also, for those of you that think it might drive people away - good. If you refuse to come because of police, then i'm not sure that we want you there.
:monocle: