RKC Minnesota Leadership Changes

Git Er Dun

Turn 3!
I hate Tom, I will run RKC and manage the money. Straight up, I will use the money to pay my mortgage, just throwing that out there.
I think this sounds like a solid plan. The meats generate a pretty good cash flow too though...can you use the excess to buy booze and throw crazy meat after parties?? I think RKC MN would greatly benefit from a business model like this...

Sk8phreak88

I think this sounds like a solid plan. The meats generate a pretty good cash flow too though...can you use the excess to buy booze and throw crazy meat after parties?? I think RKC MN would greatly benefit from a business model like this...
I'm with this guy. If the money's going to be wasted on frivolous things... It should be on hookers, blow and alcohol. That way we can all enjoy it at least.

Last edited:

Labora

o.O
Hope MN plans to have a treasurer and someone(s) keeping people accountable for the cash intake. I understand if the one doing all the work to keep the meet going feels they need to be compensated for there time, but if you are taking cash for things like insurance and not getting it that is simply dishonest.

Well, I have to say, that the actual staff of RKC now is as clean as it has been since probably back in 2006. It has been a dirty fucking run.
Thanks I changed up my soap lately.

Also Labora wuz here.

Ike Turner

Hope MN plans to have a treasurer and someone(s) keeping people accountable for the cash intake. I understand if the one doing all the work to keep the meet going feels they need to be compensated for there time, but if you are taking cash for things like insurance and not getting it that is simply dishonest.
Tom is taking care of the money issue. He is trustworthy and honest.

Troy will not be commenting in this thread, his "lawyer" told him not to.

Blk240

I'VE GOT THE BEST IDEA,,,,,,,,,, WHY DON'T ALL OF ******** SHIT THE FUCK UP,,,, STUPID TX REDNECKS

Last edited by a moderator:

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit

Thanks I changed up my soap lately.

Also Labora wuz here.
awwwwwwwwww shittttttttttttttttttttttt
Tom is taking care of the money issue. He is trustworthy and honest.

Troy will not be commenting in this thread, his "lawyer" told him not to.
agreed
and lol @ lawyer
I'VE GOT THE BEST IDEA,,,,,,,,,, WHY DON'T ALL OF YOU SHIT THE FUCK UP,,,, STUPID TX REDNECKS
How is that a story, o wait your from tx,,, never mind
wtf?!
:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator: