RKC Minnesota Leadership Changes

Slow Five-O

too quick
I am just saying that MN does have some pretty quick cars. Some of the core group of MN guys have some pretty quick toys too. Yeah, we don't have nearly the car counts of fast stuff you guys have...but we aren't all slow.
Yeah I'm just busting balls. Enjoying the race track bs. Plus I'm fast enough to back it up.

As long as nothing is done to the stock Honda or mustang in the other lane.

Slow as hell five-o.

Last edited:

Fotoboy

I was at tx2k13 and it is comical how fast the cars are down there and I didn't even get to see any of the A group. Man has fast cars but Texas was made for stupid fast cars. I'm excited to be at the Texas Powercruise next week.

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
Good, i added a digital screen to it, so you can see rpms and mph, distance and whatnot.
oh good deal man! what's the fastest you've gotten it to? i think mine wad 30ish. thought about wider handle bars for more speed? is there a shop up there that specializes in them?
Tx > Mn

Troy is a fat fuck

FACTS! Brought to you by Junkie
TROOF

I need an excuse to get to TX once this thing is done
THIS HAS TROOF AS WELL
get your ass down here dick nolan

Brando

thought it was weird that he didnt have a job or whatever and bought all this stuff. i think i remember a point where he said he was going to loose his house and then BAM never spoken of again... wow. it was one of the reasons i didnt go to a meet. i could have gone before work and just left a bit early but it just didnt seem like a great idea to be giving money to someone when a lot of this stuff was going on.

WELCOME TOM!!!!! keep your nose clean and do a good job and you will be respected

Gold

Livin the dream...
haha tom is already pretty respected. he's a genuine guy that a majority of the guys seem to get along with.
I am under the impression that most think im a fuck. Generally because they lost an arguement or were outtrolled. Or they were out gayed by my mustang ii

Brando

I am under the impression that most think im a fuck. Generally because they lost an arguement or were outtrolled. Or they were out gayed by my mustang ii
i have no clue who you are and i was just making a general comment. i would have said the same to anyone

Slow 6

I am under the impression that most think im a fuck. Generally because they lost an arguement or were outtrolled. Or they were out gayed by my Miata
I made it a Veg comment. The similarities are amazing.

Blownsvt

Original RKC MN Member
I don't think we've ever argued, you've never out trolled me and your mustang just makes me hot for you. I still think you're a fuck.