RKC Minnesota Leadership Changes

J

Jared

Minnesota Members,

Citing family concerns and personal reasons, Troy Schultz has stepped down from his position with RKC in Minnesota. For 5 years Troy has led RKC in Minnesota to be what is has become today, and we thank him for his great work.

Stepping into the role is Tomasz Baran, who was picked by Troy himself to take his place. Tom is a RKC veteran and has played a leadership role at the Monday Night Meets in Brooklyn Park. Tom is a great addition to the RKC leadership, and we welcome him!

Troy is expecting a baby in the next couple of weeks, but you will still see him at events around MN and beyond. Make sure you tell him thank you for everything he has done.

RKC Monday Night Meets in Brooklyn Park will continue as usual.

If you would like to friend or follow Tom, his profile will be posted in the first comment. Thanks for reading.

-Jared

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
congrats tom!
sorry to hear troy, but i don't blame you. Tom will do some great things for you guys up there, but you guys already know that. best of luck!

Ike Turner

Thanks for using donations from the meet to pay your car payment.

Thanks for keeping the equipment bought with sponsor and donation money so that you can use that equipment to start up a new meet where you can take donations and use that money to profit off of people.

Thank you for cancelling the meet insurance, and blaming Jared, saying that he dropped it, when you had your own policy, as per the agreement that you had with the property owner, thereby voiding your agreement, and endangering the ability for the people that donated their faithful dollar, to even have a meet, because you would rather use that money to line your own greedy fucking pockets.

Thanks for cheating the insurance company/government out of thousands of dollars a month, claiming to take care of your mom, even while you were down here in Texas and she was taking care of your daughter, faxing in paper work from Jared's house so that they will pay you.

Thanks for lying to us about "trademarking" the RK logo, and saying that you are going to sue us if we don't stop using our own logo.

Thank you for taking credit for the work that people did to actually help make the meet. They did the work, all you did was collect the money.

Thank you, most of all, for 5 years of cheating people out of money so that you can live off of an income that was given to fund the meets, but only helped fund you buying a Vette, a shitty truck, a camper, and a motorcycle, of which you wrecked, and are going to cheat the insurance company out of money so that you have some income in exchange for us removing you from running the meet and being the regional leader in MN.

Yeah, you head right, Troy did not step down. He was forcefully removed because he continued to threaten to leave RKC, and take all of HIS members with him, and rename HIS meet, because MN fucking belongs to him, and him claiming to have trademarked our logo, and that he was going to make t-shirts to sell with that same logo, and he was trying to use donation money to buy the t shirts, so that he could jumpstart his new clothing line.

I guess donation money is money that is supposed to be used to start a business so that he can make money off of the money he was given to help keep the meet going that he no longer runs.

So, I removed him because he is a fucking crook. I can NOT, in any form, allow someone to cheat, lie, and steal, and then be given some fucking pretty hall pass claiming that he is doing something honorable like trying to take care of his family. He cried, literally, on the phone begging for me to keep my mouth shut, because if people found out what he did, he would lose his job and no longer be able to support his family. Me being quiet would only enable him to continue cheating people, and I can not fucking do that. He was not honorable, he was a fucking thief.

Thank you, for no longer being able to be a crook at the Monday night meet.

No, thank me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for keeping the equipment bought with sponsor and donation money so that you can use that equipment to start up a new meet where you can take donations and use that money to profit off of people.

Thanks for cheating the insurance company/government out of thousands of dollars a month, claiming to take care of your mom, even while you were down here in Texas and she was taking care of your daughter, faxing in paper work from Jared's house so that they will pay you.

Thanks for lying to us about "trademarking" the RK logo, and saying that you are going to sue us if we don't stop using our own logo.

Thank you for taking credit for the work that people did to actually help make the meet. They did the work, all you did was collect the money.

Thank you, most of all, for 5 years of cheating people out of money so that you can live off of an income that was given to fund the meets, but only helped fund you buying a Vette, a shitty truck, a camper, and a motorcycle, of which you wrecked, and are going to cheat the insurance company out of money so that you have some income in exchange for us removing you from running the meet and being the regional leader in MN.

Yeah, you head right, Troy did not step down. He was forcefully removed because he continued to threaten to leave RKC, and take all of HIS members with him, and rename HIS meet, because MN fucking belongs to him, and him claiming to have trademarked our logo, and that he was going to make t-shirts to sell with that same logo, and he was trying to use donation money to buy the t shirts, so that he could jumpstart his new clothing line.

I guess donation money is money that is supposed to be used to start a business so that he can make money off of the money he was given to help keep the meet going that he no longer runs.

So, I removed him because he is a fucking crook. I can NOT, in any form, allow someone to cheat, lie, and steal, and then be given some fucking pretty hall pass claiming that he is doing something honorable like trying to take care of his family. He cried, literally, on the phone begging for me to keep my mouth shut, because if people found out what he did, he would lose his job and no longer be able to support his family. Me being quiet would only enable him to continue cheating people, and I can not fucking do that. He was not honorable, he was a fucking thief.

No, thank me.
holy fuck.. thats some shady shit... Fuck that fucking fat fuck.

Slow 6

The REAL reason was not posted on the RKC Facebook which it should to let people know what a piece of shit he really was.

Ike Turner

Well, I have to say, that the actual staff of RKC now is as clean as it has been since probably back in 2006. It has been a dirty fucking run.

Letting him off easy is just like letting a child molester go free, as long as he leaves your town and goes somewhere else, so he can't molest your town's people. When he leaves your town, you tell your town that he was great, and to thank him, and he fucks more fucking children, just in another town.

d0uble 0ught SS

Thank you for cancelling the meet insurance, and blaming Jared, saying that he dropped it, when you had your own policy, as per the agreement that you had with the property owner, thereby voiding your agreement, and endangering the ability for the people that donated their faithful dollar, to even have a meet, because you would rather use that money to line your own greedy fucking pockets.

No, thank me.
:clap2:

I know I was one of the original people that called that dipshit out on his "someone vandelized my car" skit. Once shady always shady. Fucking good riddens thief.

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
got some texts from him yesterday trying to defend himself, lying about a bunch of shit i wasn't believing in at all.
Josh is a big ass hole, but he's not a liar. Troy however, is. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a long time because im loyal to my friends and do what i can to defend them. But not this time, sorry about your luck but it has ran out.

oh and also, don't expect troy to post in here.

Last edited: