RKC Lanyards?

Topher

Lanyards are here! I'll have some tonight at the DFW Meet, in both black and red :)

If you're outside of DFW and want to get some, I can ship them to you no problem :)

Topher

$5 per lanyard - $1.50 shipping regardless of qty.

1 - $6.50
2 - $11.50
etc...

Black & red both available :)

You can order at the Store link at the top next to "User CP"

Just add the products you want, and the appropriate shipping charge item as well. This was the easiest way to make it available 24hrs a day for ordering but allow both local & shipped items.

Last edited:

Topher

yay, bought one :)

EDIT: it didn't charge me for shipping...was I supposed to do something different?
Yes, you have to add the shipping as a separate item :/ it's a crappy designed store system, but one of the only ones for the forum that exist...

Let me fix something real quick

NightRaven0930

fiction foREVer
Yes, you have to add the shipping as a separate item :/ it's a crappy designed store system, but one of the only ones for the forum that exist...

Let me fix something real quick
damn, and here I was thinking I got away with free shipping :)

EDIT (again) ok so I just paid for shipping by itself. so you should have two payments from me.

Last edited:

Black Thunder

reppin RKC in NJ ;)
just placed an order for a lanyard and a RKC shirt!! but i'm confused: its supposed to be $1.50 for shipping but in the store it says $1...some kinda sale going on? lol

redcobravert

Corvettes are slow!
Its a better item to give away!! Maybe get the site to donate some cash and give them to everyone lol just saying!!

Dr. Satan

Sacred Cow Tipper
I'm impressed with the quality, though I have some blue stuff on one of the emblems.

And fast shipping too. I didn't expect to get it this break.

Topher

I'm impressed with the quality, though I have some blue stuff on one of the emblems.

And fast shipping too. I didn't expect to get it this break.
Please try to clean it. If it doesn't come clean I will gladly send you a replacement for free. I want all members happy with their products.