RICEKILLER App for iPhone & Android - Now Avaliable for Free Download!

Troy S

Regional Leader
Shitty man try klutch22 and see if it brings up the app that way or maybe rkc or ricekiller.com? I am using the app now.

Chris D.

Heavily Medicated
Shitty man try klutch22 and see if it brings up the app that way or maybe rkc or ricekiller.com? I am using the app now.
None of the above..

oh well.. I give up.. I don't really need it.

Have you tried searching for it even tho you already have it?

Troy S

Regional Leader
I have it on the iphone, so I haven't tried finding it on an andriod.
I just remember it wasn't easy to find, we should really get that fixed.

J

Jared

Verify that you are running OS 2.2 or better of Android and we can go from there. Thanks.

Skyon11

I have the Motorola Droid 3 and had to re-download my RKC app and typed in RiceKiller and it came up right away but never really works for me.

Skyon11

What do you mean by "never really works"?
Every time I click on the RK app and go sign in, it asks you for your user name and password or to sign in with facebook. I will go to sign in and it brings up the 4 Sections that state- Cars, Maps, Clubs, Meets. If I click on anyone of those sections it is always asking me to resign in again and yet nothing shows. Have not though tried to sign in with facebook.

J

Jared

Ah.

I have never had any problems signing into the app. In fact, I never sign in, the app stays signed in for me so use is pretty easy.

Skyon11

Well I tried signing in with Facebook and that worked but has no information on it for my area as it states.

J

Jared

What information are you seeking?

If you do not see any meets, its because no users in your area have added any. Its up to the users of the app to add information to it for users to view.

You do this on www.klutch22.com

Skyon11

Oh nothing at the moment Jared. I am on all the social media areas of Ricekiller and also have both you and Troy on my facebooks. Just was saying.

Boost-Gobbler

Id be all about this app if i didn't feel like i was filling out an application for my car to get stolen, why do i need to put the value on here, and who else can see it?

ToDieFor

Unsafe At Any Speed
I had the app for a long time and I could never find any cars on it. I think in the year I had it I saw maybe 3 - 4 cars on the map.