RICEKILLER App for iPhone & Android - Now Avaliable for Free Download!

J

Jared

Spread the word. The more users, the better it works. :thumbsup:

Troy S

Regional Leader
Pretty cool, event flags and cars are popping up in MN left and right. Can't wait to see what a few weeks can do.

Rick_TL-S

Kickstart My Heart Gear
Does this use the forum's screen names or what? Because everytime I try to login, it shows it connecting in my bar above, and then goes away leaving no indication of whether or not it was an incorrect password.

Rick_TL-S

Kickstart My Heart Gear
No you have to sign up on the site it links you to. Which neither the app or site worked for me
Doesn't do shit, still no indication of whether or not I actually have the right login. The app seems to want me to use the website more than it as well....
Edit* Now getting invalid web address.

J

Jared

Hi,

No, your RKC forum login has nothing to do with this app. You must create a new login on www.klutch22.com , or link it with your existing facebook account.

However, RKC members crashed the server with over 1200 users being created in under 25 minutes, so currently the app is "offline". I will update this thread when the app is up and functional again. Should be a few hours tops.

J

Jared

Ok RKC App Users! Close the app and restart, and you should be 100% online now! Check out events in your area, cars in your area, or even add your own events! PLEASE REPORT any issues with the app here as a comment! Thank you!!!

David21

SLOW
Works great my only suggestion is more of the things you have to go to the site to do but instead add those to the app

David21

SLOW
Well it just keeps saying updating and doesn't show anything, then when I go to the map it says failed to update map.

Slow 6

Just downloaded. Does this stream live when you post stating your are available? In other words will my dot/icon move as I'm driving? Thus allowing other drivers with the same app to know where I'm at constantly?

Cool app.

There needs to be a way to turn off where your location is. Even when your are set to not available. Bad things could happen to peoples vehicles.

Last edited:
J

Jared

2 Servers have been added. The crashes should be over now.

You need a Klutch22 login to use the app, not a RKC login.

You add events, edit your clubs, and change your cars profile all from the web based site, klutch22.com

If you wish to stop transmitting your location, kill the app manually. Double click the home button, and the hold your thumb down on the RKC app. Click the X. You are no longer transmitting.

The app WILL come out on Droid sometime this year. We understand the demand, and work has already begun.

The next update will make it much easier to do all things WITHIN the app and not rely on the web-based site. Also it will have a option to disable location without turning off the app. Sorry about that.

Any other questions please ask. This is innovative new ground for ricekiller and klutch both. Julien and I talk daily, and he wants to hear real feedback that we can work into future updates.

Thanks for the support guys. The initial burst of downloads has been nuts. The map is covered in events and cars.