Powercruse USA Texas #1 - July 6-7 2013 - MSR Houston

J

Jared

Happy to see so many people talking about the event so early on! Just confirming we're registered to help answer any questions you guys might have about Powercruise USA, TX. Post them up here or PM us and we'll do our best to get back to you quickly.
:D

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
Happy to see so many people talking about the event so early on! Just confirming we're registered to help answer any questions you guys might have about Powercruise USA, TX. Post them up here or PM us and we'll do our best to get back to you quickly.
it's about damn time you joined!
:lol:

Troy S

Regional Leader
I think you guys have 1 or 2 other accounts with us too lol.

garbonzo1991gt

Lurker level: 1,000,000
Went to this event on a whim and I just happened to be in Houston for the weekend. It was awesome. Definitely has the potential to be one of the best automotive events in the country. Drag, drift, twisties, car show. Had it all and for a ludicrously low price. Wish my "toy" was operational for this. I'll definitely be back next year for this event and I'll bring a dozen fiends with me that have equally impressive toys for this event.

Great to meet the RK rep out there. Sorry I forgot your name.

On a side note the advertising of this event was pretty sparse. I'm sure that was the reason for the mild turn out. Well, that and the heat...

Last edited:
J

Jared

Went to this event on a whim and I just happened to be in Houston for the weekend. It was awesome. Definitely has the potential to be one of the best automotive events in the country. Drag, drift, twisties, car show. Had it all and for a ludicrously low price. Wish my "toy" was operational for this. I'll definitely be back next year for this event and I'll bring a dozen fiends with me that have equally impressive toys for this event.

Great to meet the RK rep out there. Sorry I forgot your name.

On a side note the advertising of this event was pretty sparse. I'm sure that was the reason for the mild turn out. Well, that and the heat...
Nice to meet ya. Houston is a big city... our best marketing efforts were obviously not enough.

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
Car will, or should be up by next year, I plan to attend if so.
you won't be disappointed man. especially after seeing the dvd.
the "powercruise" is just too much fun.
my favorite part was just cruising around going 40mph and trying to reel people into racing. the people that just road raced the whole time made me mad, but they're obviously entitled to do so, so whatever. lol
like i would slow down so someone could line up, and i'd wave them to line up with me and they would just blow by. luckily though, they started to get it a little bit more the second day.