Powercruse USA Texas #1 - July 6-7 2013 - MSR Houston

Justice

Next time... But by then I'll probably end up with another excuse why I can't go.

(I got Baby #2 coming, so I really can't go).

Robles505

I could help you transport fuel down.
Wow, that is very generious Jared.
I need to talk everything over with my better half. She will most likely want to take her car aswell. If so, we may load them both on the flat bed and drive the truck.

J

Jared

Wow, that is very generious Jared.
I need to talk everything over with my better half. She will most likely want to take her car aswell. If so, we may load them both on the flat bed and drive the truck.
Let me know.

We need 500+ cars. You are a part of that.

Junkie

President of RKC
Please reconsider. The way things are going, it will be 70 degrees. lol
We both know it won't be 70 degrees, why are you so nuts about me going to this event? I attend 2k, LS fest, Texas invitational, tons of EPIC car events yearly. I doubt this is going to be some drastic change.

J

Jared

We both know it won't be 70 degrees, why are you so nuts about me going to this event? I attend 2k, LS fest, Texas invitational, tons of EPIC car events yearly. I doubt this is going to be some drastic change.
It could be. To make it truly awesome, we need you (and people like you) to not only attend the event, but to become emotionally connected to it.

Last year I went in as a skeptic (and so did Josh and Will Jr) and we all saw... and experienced... something different. Im not here to tell you its better than anything... but its new... fresh. Its a very cool event, and its ran by the purest motorsports gearhead lovers known. Australians.

Your right, it wont be 70 degrees (but this weather HAS been kinda crazy) but I dont think it will be as bad as August.. or late July.

I dunno... I kinda feel like "if its not good enough for Will Dugas, its not good enough for X". Your like a barometer. If it passes your test of interest, then it will pass others. Maybe im giving you too much credit, but "the will test" is not such a bad idea to assess if your car event is decent or not.

Ike Turner

It could be. To make it truly awesome, we need you (and people like you) to not only attend the event, but to become emotionally connected to it.

Last year I went in as a skeptic (and so did Josh and Will Jr) and we all saw... and experienced... something different. Im not here to tell you its better than anything... but its new... fresh. Its a very cool event, and its ran by the purest motorsports gearhead lovers known. Australians.

Your right, it wont be 70 degrees (but this weather HAS been kinda crazy) but I dont think it will be as bad as August.. or late July.

I dunno... I kinda feel like "if its not good enough for Will Dugas, its not good enough for X". Your like a barometer. If it passes your test of interest, then it will pass others. Maybe im giving you too much credit, but "the will test" is not such a bad idea to assess if your car event is decent or not.
You're*

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
Will jr?
dick head, if you're going to give me a suffix at least give me my true one and say "Will III"
:lol:

Ike Turner

Will jr?
dick head, if you're going to give me a suffix at least give me my true one and say "Will III"
:lol:
It shows a method of progression, and a direct line of importance. You are "Jr.", because Will is your father, that named you after himself, hoping you would follow in his great footsteps, but all you do is error. Now he is ashamed. Not ashamed of you, but ashamed of himself, for expecting you to be a worthwhile descendant of his. Your sense of entitlement, possibly due to your name that was given to you, has led you to become a stagnant peg board, waiting for someone to dress you with useful tools, to hold them until needed, and you would be perfectly happy with that task. Why? Because that is what you are, a place holder for more important possessions. If the peg board fails, it is easily replaced. However, if the tool fails that the peg board holds, that hung the peg board originally, then a critical error has occurred. You hold dick and balls like a pair of whitey tighties, but you are not nearly as important that the dick and balls that you hold so dear.

J

Jared

It shows a method of progression, and a direct line of importance. You are "Jr.", because Will is your father, that named you after himself, hoping you would follow in his great footsteps, but all you do is error. Now he is ashamed. Not ashamed of you, but ashamed of himself, for expecting you to be a worthwhile descendant of his. Your sense of entitlement, possibly due to your name that was given to you, has led you to become a stagnant peg board, waiting for someone to dress you with useful tools, to hold them until needed, and you would be perfectly happy with that task. Why? Because that is what you are, a place holder for more important possessions. If the peg board fails, it is easily replaced. However, if the tool fails that the peg board holds, that hung the peg board originally, then a critical error has occurred. You hold dick and balls like a pair of whitey tighties, but you are not nearly as important that the dick and balls that you hold so dear.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Junkie

President of RKC
This....is arguably this single best post in RKC history

rwhockey29

Town Bicycle of Car Ownership
im planning on going down to the houston one. if anyone from dallas needs anything taken down there i can put it in the bed or locking toolbox.

J

Jared

im planning on going down to the houston one. if anyone from dallas needs anything taken down there i can put it in the bed or locking toolbox.
Fantastic news.

Please pass along to your club members that registration is only $60 until the end of the month. I also have promotional DVDs about the event I could give you to help explain the event to your friends.

Powercruise

Happy to see so many people talking about the event so early on! Just confirming we're registered to help answer any questions you guys might have about Powercruise USA, TX. Post them up here or PM us and we'll do our best to get back to you quickly.