EGR delete
BBK 65mm TB
BBk shorty's
BBK O/R h-pipe
2.5" Flowmaster 40 series catback
M/M Caster/Camber plates
C4 trans
Aero interior swap

Still have quite a bit to go before I'm satisfied with it. I'll be working on the interior next.

What's done to the new toy and what are your plans with it?
Sounds like a fun car.

Same. H/c/i and c4. Putting it on drag radials to drive it on the street. Should be fun. Any good Saturday night meets around? Other than kellers I still go by there time to time.

Slow 6

Sounds like a fun car.

Same. H/c/i and c4. Putting it on drag radials to drive it on the street. Should be fun. Any good Saturday night meets around? Other than kellers I still go by there time to time.
Kellers is the only one I know of on Saturday at least in the Dallas/N. Dallas area. Let me know if you find any others.

Slow Five-O

too quick
Kellers is the only one I know of on Saturday at least in the Dallas/N. Dallas area. Let me know if you find any others.
Ah. i'm living up towards denton now so thats a bit of a drive :O but i'll probably still make it out there from time to time.

Nosami

Camera lens filter that takes shine on the car and stars it. - EDIT - Will upload pics of the GT/CS later on. Don't have them on computer for easy upload.

Slow Five-O

too quick
Looks like fun. How does it run? I played with the idea of getting serious with my 2v for a long time. Ended up going back fox like I always do.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Kennyz

Looks like fun. How does it run? I played with the idea of getting serious with my 2v for a long time. Ended up going back fox like I always do.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
Thanks. I just got done with the build. And do to the snow/ salt on the roads I haven't put enough miles on it to have it dyno tuned. As soon as spring is here ill have it tuned. When it was stock motor with a blower the best I got was 11.61 @ 122 mph. Now its built stroked and turbo cam with 20 psi. so we will see.

Slow Five-O

too quick
Thanks. I just got done with the build. And do to the snow/ salt on the roads I haven't put enough miles on it to have it dyno tuned. As soon as spring is here ill have it tuned. When it was stock motor with a blower the best I got was 11.61 @ 122 mph. Now its built stroked and turbo cam with 20 psi. so we will see.
Sounds like a fun car!

Sent from my Galaxy S3