Post pics of your Stang

Labora

o.O
Newest to oldest.

Just a few of mine. :mrgreen: Looks a little diffrent now thanks to some fuckers stole it and messed it up some. :nono: New paint coming soon should be pretty wild after that. :cool: Check out my site for the rest of them. ;)

Meg

Labora said:
Cool. :cool: What you got done to your GT?
Nada mucho! Lowered, 1995 Cobra R wheels, chin spoiler, billet grille w/matching hood scoop grille and a strut tower brace :cool:

No go fast mast cos the cotton pickin' warranty goes to 60k miles. I'm trying to hold til at least 35k miles :angel:

Meg

Slow Five-O said:
heck yeah! thats a sexy car!

now get her to the track ;) :mrgreen:
Yes master :hail:

Quite possibly this Saturday :) (Now that I say that, I'm sure it will rain. Bringing my car out of the garage plus thinking about the track is a lethal combo!)

Labora

o.O
Meg said:
Slow Five-O said:
heck yeah! thats a sexy car!

now get her to the track ;) :mrgreen:
Yes master :hail:

Quite possibly this Saturday :) (Now that I say that, I'm sure it will rain. Bringing my car out of the garage plus thinking about the track is a lethal combo!)
The hurricane is supposed to bring some rain Sat. and ALOT sunday. If it stays at it's current speed/path. So yah your probably screwed. :thumbsdown:

Meg

Labora said:
The hurricane is supposed to bring some rain Sat. and ALOT sunday. If it stays at it's current speed/path. So yah your probably screwed. :thumbsdown:
That's the story of my life .. rain :rollseyes:

Meg

Labora said:
Black is the best thou. I would have got a black car if I could have found one...
:thumbsup:

My next Mustang will be either be black again (that would be #3) or red :cool: Red is hot!

Chris94L

I shoulda looked at that black cobra :sad:

I did like my red Fobra though. Either color is good in my book.