over-borrowing leads to

avsp

L 344 R 492
you see what happens?, ..., ppl stop building tax-break office blocks & thus subsidary industries lay ppl off, ..., & they then decide to fill their time teaching themselves imovie skills, ..., apparently

meta-borrowing innit?

still, ..., here you go
[yt]7dMT8ieTrTY[/yt]

mmadden55

Pontiac Pilot
Wow dude. I liked it.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

avsp

L 344 R 492
only for those who liked the first one really, ..., more of the same, ..., sort of
ATTENTION: NWS
[YT]OpFfVx0A70g[/YT]

Fr Boris Mididoctors said:
Original here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEthQN7aOR0
not going to be everyones cup of tea... the blank intro and outro are deliberate
2nd go at this and I'm coming to the conclusion iMovie is not accurate enough or somefink for the edits I want. (or perhaps user error). Created some original clips for this 2nd go but in the main am recycling the same clips everyone else is using. I find this constant reuse meme thing really exciting and as I have time on my hands to mess about at the moment I thought I would give it another bash, Hope I have done the mix justice, enjoy :)
In the fullness of time I very much suspect that there may very well be one about oil depletrion featuring Rick S leaping about, ..., possibly.

Last edited:

avsp

L 344 R 492
Is it, do you suppose, in any way significant, that there seems to be a greater than normal proportion of 'un-cos' who have difficulty marching in time in the 501st legion?