One of the cleanest Mustangs ever built! (is finnaly done)

ram100987 said:
so what happens when u get that thing inspected?

Could u pass it off as a 65 and not have to pass emssions or would they still consider it an 03?

If im not mistaken inspection goes by the year the motor in the vehicle was produced. not the vehicle itself. so it would probably have to pass the emission test for the 03 cobra. im not 100% on this though

Juiced-4V

whitesmoke said:
ram100987 said:

Could u pass it off as a 65 and not have to pass emssions or would they still consider it an 03?

If im not mistaken inspection goes by the year the motor in the vehicle was produced. not the vehicle itself. so it would probably have to pass the emission test for the 03 cobra. im not 100% on this though
I think your right.....its goes off the vin# doesn't it?

droptopfpm

Rollin' in the 5.0
no doubt id love a classic but i was just saying how there are alot of other year to year mixs out there

Mr. Turtle

Big WarS
If i had a mustang it would be either old late 60s or 90s model v6 and drop in inline 6 turbo...

I like those body styles ALOT

Napalm&Wolfy

If I had a late 60's stang I would not bastardize it with a v6.

but I like the the 1970 mustang fastback the most, really would like one but don't have the dough, mustangs are mega expensive up here but old f-bodies are dirt cheap here, you can pick up an immaculate f-body (2nd gen) here for $6000-$8000 but that seems to be changing. 3rd gen's are so ridiculously cheap here its not funny.

Mr. Turtle

Big WarS
dude the 90s came with v6 the 60s had inline 6...

I would drop in 2jz or rb20-25-25-30de or det

original on the outside WILD UNDER THE HOOOD

Slow 6

whitesmoke said:
ram100987 said:

Nope sorry it's off the vin. So it should be done as safety only. We had a 95 Camaro come into my work. It had the LS1 front end, and a LS1 motor, even had a obd port. We still had to run the sniffer test for a 95 Z28 on it, because the vin number on that car was a 95 Camaro.

MarkVIII93

My dad's friend dropped an 03' cobra motor and trans into a mustang II. I would say that it is a quick little car...

TexasCobra97

Slow Five-O said:
not the best ever... as i like the fox body's better, the foxbody's with the 03 cobra interior and motors are more apealing.

but cool :)

Come on bro you know theres life other than black coupes with welds..... :roll: :D :angel: