One of the cleanest Mustangs ever built! (is finnaly done)

Labora

o.O

Look like anything special????

Still wondering what it is??
It is a 65 Body dropped onto a 03 Cobra. It has been being built for about 2 years now awesome car! :cool:

Slow Five-O

too quick
not the best ever... as i like the fox body's better, the foxbody's with the 03 cobra interior and motors are more apealing.

but cool :)

Labora

o.O
Slow Five-O said:
not the best ever... as i like the fox body's better, the foxbody's with the 03 cobra interior and motors are more apealing.

but cool :)
Yah but a foxbody would be nothing more then a engine, and suspension swap more or less. This is alot more work then that! And of course it looks better then any foxbox could hope too. :angel:

Labora

o.O
BigBegum said:
so is it using the 03 floor, subframes, irs??? all that stuff

SAWEEET
http://sn65.com/
For info on THE ENTIRE build it shows EVERYTHING. But yes 03 floor and suspension. And then they did ALOT of work to drop the body on make everything work and look factory stock. :cool:

ram100987

so what happens when u get that thing inspected?

Could u pass it off as a 65 and not have to pass emssions or would they still consider it an 03?

G

cool, the best part? he has recaro top sportlines...just like me....

Labora

o.O
ram100987 said:
so what happens when u get that thing inspected?

Could u pass it off as a 65 and not have to pass emssions or would they still consider it an 03?
I dunno there was a debate brewing over that. The guy had 2 titles for 1 car basically. 1 for a 65 (the floors where badly rotted out it was a POS) and 1 for a 03 Cobra. (which was parted out heavly for this build) Dunno what it is titled as now.. :O

And those seats are nice fo sure.. :D

Jesus

I'd sure as hell sport a classic as well, but there's just something so appealing about a nicely done foxbody.