Oklahoma Meet discussion

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
Lets try and get something going. We can hold our own or go to the UTI thing. It would be nice to do our own thing.

gomer3g

i try to get something rolling all the time, but only night throne shows up. we can have our own meeting when they have the block party.

bullet13

I am going to the Uti thing on that day. We could always meet up somewhere before it and have a quick meet then head down there

bullet13

I would call and get something done about that. We could meet up at the factory outlet mall off I-35 in gainsville

bullet13

We could have our meet at the outlet mall. We are leaving a little early to head down there, my wife wants to do a little shopping when we get there.

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
I used to when i was younger on 51 st i believe? Then it started to die it seemed and I moved closer to Dallas. Where u from?

bullet13

anyone know if there going to the block party yet so we can get everything figured out about we all to meet up? Also have permission from a place in Davis to do meets. there are some good roads here. switchbacks, mountain roads, interstate, and even a road with tight switchbacks through the mountains with no straight that not many people know about.