Oklahoma Meet discussion

rileyrat

Honestly the midway point would be bullet's town of Davis. Plus there are some nice roads up in the mountains. Also, there are just 5 of us. Which there needs to be more.
I think it would be cool for us to at least get together and get to know each other, I can also prolly get a few of the decent folk I work with show up later on. Don't think most of them will be down for this weekend, between paydays and all, most Army guys are broke right now.

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
We are still a 2-3 weeks away from a meet. Like i said this is just a feeler to see what everyones schedules are like. The only problem with ok meets is that you will inevitably get ricer trucks. New term? This are old trucks or whatever with kids that rev, burnout, start shit at meets. There has to be a way to control this.

lowboy_580

I could possibly free up a little time to meet up with you guys. Have not seen ya in a while brandon, would be nice to catch up.

rileyrat

I talked to a few very select people at work to see if they would be interested. To give you an idea of what kind of people they are, they want me to go and scope things out before they will commit lol.

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
Good deal out there guys. Gather them up. We have some old members our way so should be a good turnout.

bullet13

Talked to Steve yesterday and he is hoping to have my car finished by next weekend. I would ride my bike and meet up with everyone this weekend but I have my kids.

gomer3g

this is a quick meet for those near lawton. me rileyrat and night throne are all going to meet up.

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
Not at the time. Your car will be fxed soon so we will plan the "the big one" soon. However since the dyno day is around the corner it seems like it would be the better choice. Lawton to gainesville down Hwy82 is a little over an hour. Same for you Shorty. Meet in Gainesville then roll down to PRT.